Tampa Rays @ Chicago White Sox 4:05 pm CT

kman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Oct 6, 2008 -> 04:50 PM)
like players would take a message board seriously if they were to read it, most of them would laugh.

I think that as soon as you say someone shouldn't voice their opinion you are bound to run into a heap of contradictions.

QUOTE (Wanne @ Oct 6, 2008 -> 05:51 PM)
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...another solo homer!!!!!!!!! Thanks for gettin' on OC and AJ.

JESUS I look forward to a different type of O next year........

Our 1 and 2 hitters have been atrocious this year. I'm amazed we won the division with the crap we threw out there. Couple of decent guys hitting 1 and 2 and CQ would have had 150 RBIs.

Just got home to see the homer Some of the posts in here are pathetic though. Tampa is a better team than the White Sox...there's no shame in saying that. They're more athletic, more focused, and have better middle relief. Too bad Hawk, the 3 best teams in baseball according to you will be finished playing in 4 hours. Nice to see the crowd still into the game.

QUOTE (MAX @ Oct 6, 2008 -> 05:52 PM)
I think that as soon as you say someone shouldn't voice their opinion you are bound to run into a heap of contradictions.

To me it sounds like some cross town rival in high school football having their freshman quarterback saying the game is a bye week, it wouldn't hold very well with your upper classmen.

Edited by WilliamTell