Sox and Brewers talking Jenks....

EvilJester99

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (soxpride77 @ Dec 5, 2008 -> 08:17 PM)
I'd take Gwynn Jr. in a heartbeat, they have not been able to use him enough because of their crowded outfield.

For Jenks that would be a horrible trade. Gwynn is a borderline starter. If you trade Jenks you aim for a top prospect or a few MLB guys.

Like I said, idk much about the Brewer's farm, so I'm beginning to wonder what they would trade for Jenks. I seem to recall them saying they were prepared to lose Fielder or something. He's a Boras guy, isn't he? I really don't think they're a great team for the Sox to trade with.

QUOTE (soxpride77 @ Dec 5, 2008 -> 08:23 PM)
I never said only Gwynn, but I would definitly take him as part of the deal.

I would also take a tuna fish sandwich as part of a deal, though it doesn't have much value to me.

Carlos Villanueva would have to be involved, and you would need atleast one other too, possibly an elite prospect.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Dec 5, 2008 -> 07:28 PM)
I would also take a tuna fish sandwich as part of a deal, though it doesn't have much value to me.

Carlos Villanueva would have to be involved, and you would need atleast one other too, possibly an elite prospect.

Who do they have other than Escobar?