2 New Admins

Chisoxfn

I'd like to welcome Knight & Shipps to the admin ranks at Soxtalk.com. They will be replacing two of the best admins the site has ever seen in Heads22 and Greasywheels. The two have stepped down from there duties and will be honored with a retired admin/mod rank. I'd like to thank them both for all the hard work they've done and look forward to seeing there contributions as a member. We will also have a new thread on this site in the coming days listing of all of our retired mods/admins as we do our typical re-structuring heading into spring training 09 (oh and unlike the economy Soxtalk is still alive and kicking but as the site grows our mods/admins lives change and adjustments are made on there behalf).

So I'd like to once again welcome Knigh and Shipps and say thanks so much to Alex and Zach for all the hard work they've put in over the years!!!

QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Jan 10, 2009 -> 08:57 PM)
shipps must have some really good pictures of Jason to be moving up so fast and to be able to routinely evade the language philter. ^_^

I thought if you can find away around the philter that would be perfectly legal. :huh

But if you insist I will clean up my language on account of my red name.

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Jan 11, 2009 -> 08:32 AM)
shipps didnt earn this through hard work. He earned it through using chisoxfns PW and posting about his penis. And thats the american way

Yeah this is totally has me feeling like this is the "you are in the starting lineup cause your dad is the coach" situation.