7-17 Game thread

Steff

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh Mr. Manuel.. What went on in your Head.......Ohhh Mr. Manuel why do you play the dead.... Your Managining style to me seems so lifeless, with no thrill at all.... You fooled our Owner with Bulls***, yeah you waited on Kenny's call.....

Mr. Boring... Did you think you would win.... :headbang

Hell, I'll come to bat for the guy again and again. Koch was out there for work, he gave up a run in 2 IP. Can't hardly pin the loss on him, look in the direction of Fatass Colon, and Mop Up Sanders...theres 9 of the runs right there....thats pathetic.

Hell, I'll come to bat for the guy again and again. Koch was out there for work, he gave up a run in 2 IP. Can't hardly pin the loss on him, look in the direction of Fatass Colon, and Mop Up Sanders...theres 9 of the runs right there....thats pathetic.

Agreed. I'll put the blame on Colon, Sanders (Although he hasn't had much work) and Thomas for his damn baserunning blunder.

It's like what was said earlier...why the hell does Colon all of a sudden wanna be a location pitcher? Jesus, you can throw 98-99 MPH, f***ing throw the damn ball, and quit trying to pick at the corners.

He may have watched the Future's Game, saw Neal Cotts pitch, and decided that he wanted to become a location pitcher too.

Unfortunately, location doesn't work for Colon like it does for Cotts.

It's like what was said earlier...why the hell does Colon all of a sudden wanna be a location pitcher? Jesus, you can throw 98-99 MPH, f***ing throw the damn ball, and quit trying to pick at the corners.

f*** it. you are right. 8 games back. no sense in gettng cute. fire away.