White Sox versus Twins April 11th game thread 3:05, FOX

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This obviously isn't the same Liriano. His fastball is about 6 miles off from what I remember, and his slider has much less depth to it.

And yeah, because I didn't have an opportunity to complain yesterday I have to say now that the offense was atrocious. Dickey wasn't throwing a knuckleball -- he was throwing a god damn hanging curveball. It was one of the weakest knuckleballs I've ever seen, and that we had 3 runs against that bum was embarrassing.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Apr 11, 2009 -> 08:21 PM)
And yeah, because I didn't have an opportunity to complain yesterday I have to say now that the offense was atrocious yesterday. Dickey wasn't throwing a knuckleball -- he was throwing a god damn hanging curveball. It was one of the weakest knuckleballs I've ever seen, and that we had 3 runs against that bum was embarrassing.

Didn't help that Thome looked like a pitcher against that knuckler.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 11, 2009 -> 03:22 PM)
Didn't help that Thome looked like a pitcher against that knuckler.

I was at the game and fairly close. His knuckle barely moved. And when I went up to the stands to get something to eat and watched the game on the TV, it didn't appear to be moving much from that vantage point either.

I don't know how for the life of me we didn't score 10 runs. Haegers knuckleball moved about two feet more than Dickeys and hitters teed off him

Edited by Flash Tizzle