does anybody else still have hope?

Ishmookie

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
the sox play kansas city 13 times and minnesota about 9 times.

:rolleyes: umm nope.......all hope ran out before the all star break and it doesnt look like its gonna return now...........we cant beat de-freakin-troit.......the only thing i have any hope for now is just 1 win against them..... ;)

ur forgetting the sox get up for the good teams and lay down againhst the bad teams.

Dude get outof your denial. The sox got hot during that cub/twin stretch. They won those games with homers. Thats the only way they CAN win...........they suck.

Guest hotsoxchick1
ur forgetting the sox get up for the good teams and lay down againhst the bad teams.

and you are foregetting that the bad teams lay in our division.. so were gonna do a lot of laying down.... now is the time i wish we were still in the west ......... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
look at our schedual in august and september then talk about our division.

were not gonna be in the race come august and sept if we cant get through july without serious damage........ ;)

look at our schedual in august and september then talk about our division.

After we go 6-8 to end July (Which I predicted), you won't have to worry about August and September because the White Sox team that you see now will be a shell of itself by that time.

Guest hotsoxchick1
After we go 6-8 to end July (Which I predicted), you won't have to worry about August and September because the White Sox team that you see now will be a shell of itself by that time.

actually it will be a whole new bunch of faces........and filled with guys whos salaries are about 500,000 and lower........ ;) :o

The one lone bright spot is that we can spend in a division that doesn't spend.

If we trade and free up some $$$ and get some good prospects to stock up the farm in July and then bring in some quality players in the off season...

We can easily contend again next year. KC and Minn won't make moves or re-sign players.

Guest hotsoxchick1
This team is a joke. Someone tell me why I keep coming back day after day to watch these f***ing games? :huh:  :bang

because we are all stuck in the same living hell..lol..this is a team effort .....we all go down together......... :D

I still have hope. Until it is all over, I won't give up on them. Call me blind, crazy, whatever. I am a fan and I won't give up on them until they have less games remaining than the number they are out of first place.

I still have hope. Until it is all over, I won't give up on them. Call me blind, crazy, whatever. I am a fan and I won't give up on them until they have less games remaining than the number they are out of first place.

:headbang

Did you guys stay last night..?

Any real Sox fan always has hope. However, realistically being 8 games out and continually losing to the Tigers is not a good sign. Also Colon getting battered and not winning in his last 5 starts more or less is not a good sign. But then again to have the team battle back from a 9-1 deficit and make it a 10-9 game, even though we lost, gives you that little ounce of optimism.