GAME THREAD: 4/29, 1:05pm start, vs SEA

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 29, 2009 -> 03:09 PM)
nobody out, 9 hits already. wtf is up w/floyd?

That is why I get pissed at Hawk, crying cold as an excuse for Sox not hitting. Seattle is well on it's way to 15 hits again today! Sox got 2 f***ing hits again today!

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 29, 2009 -> 03:12 PM)
i'm not making excuses, but I have to believe some of these guys are going to play better once they get in some baseball weather.

But so will the opposition. You have to wonder how 19 hits in April with the temp under 40 degrees transfers into July and August. Gavin Floyd is resembling the pitcher the Phillies gave up on.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 29, 2009 -> 03:12 PM)
i'm not making excuses, but I have to believe some of these guys are going to play better once they get in some baseball weather.

It happens that way every year, so I don't see why this eyar would be any different. We need to get healthy too of course.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 29, 2009 -> 03:16 PM)
But so will the opposition. You have to wonder how 19 hits in April with the temp under 40 degrees transfers into July and August. Gavin Floyd is resembling the pitcher the Phillies gave up on.

But we gave him a nice contract extension and are counting on him for us to win the division.