GAME THREAD: 5/2, Sox @ TEX, 7:05pm WGN

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodness, Jose is f***ing awful. Of course, that was just stupid throwing him a fastball inside in that situation. Great job AJP! BTW, for those not watching, Hawk said that AJP has been great behind the plate this season.

I HATE WATCHING DANNY WRIGHT PITCH AGAIN!

QUOTE (fathom @ May 2, 2009 -> 07:41 PM)
Goodness, Jose is f***ing awful. Of course, that was just stupid throwing him a fastball inside in that situation. Great job AJP! BTW, for those not watching, Hawk said that AJP has been great behind the plate this season.

I HATE WATCHING DANNY WRIGHT PITCH AGAIN!

That's not what he said. He said that he's been good in the last week.

At this point I'm almost willing to bet that Jose spends a little time in the minors this season. He does have an option remaining. Since he's accumulated over 5 years of service he'll have to consent to any reassignment but with the way he's pitching he won't have much of an argument if KW chooses to go that route.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ May 3, 2009 -> 12:47 AM)
At this point I'm almost willing to bet that Jose spends a little time in the minors this season. He does have an option remaining. Since he's accumulated over 5 years of service he'll have to consent to any reassignment but with the way he's pitching he won't have much of an argument if KW chooses to go that route.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that he has nothing on the mound anymore. His forkball has completely abandoned him. His fastball is down into the 89-91 mph range. He doesn't give the Sox a good chance to win many starts with the junk he's throwing up there. Of course, we have to stop challenging lefties with 2 outs if there's an open base and righty on deck. Two straight starts with TERRIBLE pitch calling caused him to give up multiple runs.

So Mike Huff is stating that Jose throws a curve ball? Rain is on the way, but the super quick top of the 4th inning might hurt any chance of this not going 5 innings. Jose is so f***ing bad...it's not a good story anymore, it's a glaring hole for the Sox.