Chicago White Sox @ Cleveland Indians 5/11/09 6:05 CDT, WCIU

justBLAZE

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JustWin @ May 11, 2009 -> 11:38 PM)
Please keep it close, Gavin. I still feel like the offense will get to Pavano.

I'd be willing to bet that Gavin's fastball this year has been hit harder than anyone else's fastball in the majors. This f***ing sucks, cause if we lose it's one thing, but if Gavin can't be relied upon to be a starter, it really hurts the future of this organization.

Here we go again...also a reminder, White Sox outfielders, please hit the cut-off man in the air instead of shorthopping Getz every time.

It's either that, or an overthrow. We need to work on pretty much every aspect of baseball...longest ST in history, and we're still making so many silly mistakes on a daily basis.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 11, 2009 -> 11:38 PM)
An 80 year old relative in my house asked why Dye wasn't at 3B on that hit...said Choo wasn't even going to throw the ball, just wanted to keep the hitter at 1st.

We really can't afford to give up any runs, even against Cy Pavano.

The Sox aren't playing hard this year. It's disgusting, and we seem to get outhustled every game.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 11, 2009 -> 11:41 PM)
Aj did a piss poor frame job on that one.

I noticed that too...thanks for not making me feel crazy. Worst fundamental team I've ever seen.

BTW, another walk to the #9 hitter.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 11, 2009 -> 07:42 PM)
I noticed that too...thanks for not making me feel crazy. Worst fundamental team I've ever seen.

BTW, another walk to the #9 hitter.

It was a pretty pitch too. All he had to do was drop the glove, i did that in Little League.

Can we get out of the inning with no runs scoring after the first two got on like our offense accomplished last half inning? As long we we're within 2 runs I'm hopeful. If we get down by 4 or more it will feel like a mountain to climb.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 12, 2009 -> 12:43 AM)
Floyd was a fluke. Sorry, its true.

Too early to tell about that, but it's funny how the three players every expert said would regress are making them look pretty smart (Gavin, Alexei, CQ).

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 11, 2009 -> 06:45 PM)
The White Sox have turned only 18 double plays and the Indians have turned 46 (according to Farmer)?

That can't be right. I know the Indians' pitching has been worse than ours, but that's quite a disparity.

Hawk said the same thing. It must be in their reading material