HD Video of Some of The Barons

beautox

So like I said took the trip down to west tenn. to watch the barons play, i had more video but for some reason my cx7 nerfed it, so i apologize. Also i thought i had packed my tripod and i apparently i didnt, so forgive the shakiness.

A couple of thoughts about the barons

Retherford is tiny. Flowers looked good behind the plate i didn't get a chance to see his arm but he was picking it a bit behind the dish, overall id give him a C/+. Pringles stadium is very nice.

My Gallery

hope you enjoy

:gosoxretro:

Edited by beautox

QUOTE (fathom @ May 20, 2009 -> 04:33 PM)
Futuresox has really become a fantastic forum...thanks everyone.

Easily the premiere minor league forum on the web for a specific team, imo. And it couldn't be done without the people that contribute here (ie, all the posters).

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ May 20, 2009 -> 07:03 PM)
Beau, you let me know when you can make it to games of Sox affiliates and I'll get you the access for even sweeter vid's if you want.

Defiantly, i plan on heading back down there in late july or august and sticking around for a few days. i'll also be in asheville nc over the sumer(mom lives there) so im not that far from Kannapolis, Winston-Salem or Charlotte they're all about 2 hours away from her home.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 20, 2009 -> 06:33 PM)
Futuresox has really become a fantastic forum...thanks everyone.

It's amazing what happens when Kenny actually gets some real prospects in the system... We were so barren that I'm not surprised this board was dead for some time. I'm definitely glad to see it this active, as I probably spend more time reading through this board than any other (even if I don't post a ton anymore).

And beautox, thanks for the videos!

"Well, we paid him $11 million dollars, I hope he turns out good..." - I cracked up at that

Edited by dasox24

QUOTE (dasox24 @ May 20, 2009 -> 07:34 PM)
It's amazing what happens when Kenny actually gets some real prospects in the system... We were so barren that I'm not surprised this board was dead for some time. I'm definitely glad to see it this active, as I probably spend more time reading through this board than any other (even if I don't post a ton anymore).

And beautox, thanks for the videos!

"Well, we paid him $11 million dollars, I hope he turns out good..." - I cracked up at that

Glad everyone enjoys the videos, and with regards to that quote haha i think i speak for all of us with that.

QUOTE (BearSox @ May 21, 2009 -> 01:20 PM)
I love how everyone has their socks high.

Also, that was a shot by Beckham.

Agreed. I think it's a great look. I wish more guys did it on the big league club. That's how I'd wear my socks if I was in the Show.

How did that video of you flexing in front of a mirror end up in that gallery???

Seriously though great videos, thanks a million for posting them. That's the first time that i've gotten to see a lot of those players take any swings, so thanks again.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ May 21, 2009 -> 10:27 PM)
Agreed. I think it's a great look. I wish more guys did it on the big league club. That's how I'd wear my socks if I was in the Show.

Not only do I think it is a great look, but for hitters, it gives the umpire a reference of where your knees are at.