GameThread: White Sox(23-25) vs Royals(23-26) 1:10 CT, WGN

Kyyle23

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ May 31, 2009 -> 01:48 PM)
Oh well, I can get used to winning 2 out of 3 every series. Of course, it would sure be nice if Edwin Jackson remembered he sucks.

except he doesn't

Not good to f*** up like that when you're facing the best pitcher in baseball. Very frustrating... Also, shouldn't that have been ruled an error?

Oh, and Anderson should be playing if only for the fact that Wise is an awful baseball player.

Edited by dasox24

Gallardo has struck out everyone he's seen through 2 innings so far. Beastly.

Edit: not true, a hit and a walk in there as well, but all the outs have been strikeouts.

Edited by Reddy

QUOTE (dasox24 @ May 31, 2009 -> 07:52 PM)
Oh, and Anderson should be playing if only for the fact that Wise is an awful baseball player.

Anderson has no one to blame but himself for not playing today. He sucked last night, and I'm sure Ozzie wanted to get Wise a start this wknd.

we have some stupid hitters, my lord.

how many times does it take for Dye to get a 1-2 count, and swing at a pitch that's not a strike, for him to just keep the f***ing bat on his shoulder on 1-2 counts

QUOTE (fathom @ May 31, 2009 -> 06:54 PM)
Anderson has no one to blame but himself for not playing today. He sucked last night, and I'm sure Ozzie wanted to get Wise a start this wknd.

It has nothig to do with last night and everything to do with getting Wise a lefty hitter some at bats. Wise isn't now and wasn't doing anything before the injury

QUOTE (fathom @ May 31, 2009 -> 06:58 PM)
I never thought I'd see the day that I'd rather have Clayton Richard on the mound instead of Danks. Please don't trade Richard, KW!

Danks needs to pull his head out of that wrong end and start pitching like we saw last year

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ May 31, 2009 -> 02:59 PM)
Danks needs to pull his head out of that wrong end and start pitching like we saw last year

Tired arm from last year's over use. It happens.