GameThread: White Sox(24-25) vs Athletics(19-29) 7:11 CSN

Kyyle23

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 1, 2009 -> 07:46 PM)
BTW, Wise is going to be DFA'd in 10 days. He'll get the majority of the playing time this home stand, and then when CQ returns, he gone.

I have nothing against Dweezy. But Ozzie has made him everybody's enemy because he sits BA whenever he can.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 12:48 AM)
I have nothing against Dweezy. But Ozzie has made him everybody's enemy because he sits BA whenever he can.

Looking at Cahill's splits, I don't blame Ozzie for playing the lefty instead of Anderson. The problem is that the lefty had very limited rehab, and it's not like he was a star to begin with.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 1, 2009 -> 05:46 PM)
BTW, Wise is going to be DFA'd in 10 days. He'll get the majority of the playing time this home stand, and then when CQ returns, he gone.

Presumably by "Wise is going to be DFA'd in 10 days" you mean "Anderson is going to AAA in 10 days".

Assuming no other injuries, this is undoubtedly true. Which makes one wonder wtf is wrong with Ozzie.

It wouldn't surprise me. Right now Pods>>>Wise, and you don't want to keep two LH OFs and no RH, so Anderson stays, plus he is your best defensive OF.

Nothing else really makes sense.