Sox @ Brewers 1:05 CSN

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jun 14, 2009 -> 03:45 PM)
Do you really not like the idea of making us a better team and would you rather b**** at the thought of watching a better lineup take the field? We all love this team, we want to win, we love to win. We don't always need to win in spite of a couple of guys though.

So the more we b**** about Wise playing in our Gmae thread the better chance we have that Ozzie is going to DFA him?

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (shipps @ Jun 14, 2009 -> 08:50 PM)
So the more we b**** about Wise playing in our Gmae thread the better chance we have that Ozzie is going to DFA him?

Wait, we can't express our displeasure in the game thread that not only is Wise is playing, but then how he failed a few fundamental plays during the game?

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 14, 2009 -> 03:54 PM)
Could you imagine how good Buehrle would be as a hitter if he didn't try to pull everything due to Walker's teachings?

He pulled the ball twice today...lol.

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jun 14, 2009 -> 09:02 PM)
Nobody gives a f*** about the Cubs. Seriously.

Sorry, I do, and there's many others on here that do also. However, I think he meant it in a good way, meaning the Twins lost.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 14, 2009 -> 03:50 PM)
Wait, we can't express our displeasure in the game thread that not only is Wise is playing, but then how he failed a few fundamental plays during the game?

I didnt say you couldnt. Feel free to say 50 million times throughout, cause god knows that is what happens. It adds alot.