How 'bout those White Sox!

Jordan4life_2007

QUOTE (beautox @ Jul 3, 2009 -> 09:45 PM)
Sox are rolling right now.

the only thing i could see us needing is a veteran bat at either 2B or 3B with gordon staying at the hot corner or moving over.

This isn't me being an ass to you, so don't take it that way. But I'm getting sick of all the moving Beckham all over the damn infield talk. Leave him right where he is right now.

I know that it's KC, but we beat up Zack Greinke tonight pretty well. He usually doesn't give up 4 runs in 6 innings...

The offense is doing enough to win and the pitching is spot on. Now that we got Greinke out of the way, we should expect a sweep.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 3, 2009 -> 10:22 PM)
Bruce Chen didnt either FWIW....

Take a look at our numbers against the next two starters we face and you'll know why I'm not too worried.

Bruce Chen is a lefty with a change-up. We don't hit those pitchers. Bannister and Hochevar are a bit different.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (rangercal @ Jul 3, 2009 -> 08:33 PM)
I would say Floyd is hotter right now, also might be the hottest pitcher in baseball.

It's a shame we didn't get to see a Floyd/King Felix matchup in June.

"Here we are in the 14th inning, still 0-0., 83 pitches for Gavin Floyd, 91 pitches for Felix Hernandez..."

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jul 3, 2009 -> 10:47 PM)
Danks hasn't given up a run in his last 2 starts.

and Floyd has given up 1, regardless Floyd has been lights out (1.28 era in June) Let's hope Danks can keep it up for as long as Floyd has. Would love to ride this rotation into the playoffs with hitting that has not beenh so station-to-station. This is very Exciting.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 3, 2009 -> 11:36 PM)

"Here we are in the 14th inning, still 0-0., 83 pitches for Gavin Floyd, 91 pitches for Felix Hernandez..."

I stand corrected. King Felix with a June Era of 0.94. You may be right with that game projection if it were to happen.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 3, 2009 -> 09:36 PM)

"Floyd in some trouble here, so on comes Linebrink..."

11 pitches and 3 home runs later:

"And that's gonna be it for Linebrink.............thank god" *Harry Doyle voice*

Anyways, I'm really happy with the way the team is playing. Thank you Scotty, you're making it happen again in Chicago.