White Sox @ Twins, 7:10

witesoxfan

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 27, 2009 -> 08:49 PM)
They own us. Plain and simple. Our MVP last year was the little kid that called heads (I think it was heads) when they were determining who would get homefield in the event of a tie division tie.

I'm used to seeing the Viciedo avatar and your new one is throwing me off.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 27, 2009 -> 07:51 PM)
And I'm going to ban every single person who comes in here and says anything about guaranteed sweeps and pointlessly watching. If you don't want to watch, don't f***ing watch. They play the game for a reason.

Wow, thank you sir. First time I've ever seen that here.

We had one of the worst innings possible....and are down by 1 in the second inning. The sky is not falling.

Oh...and Danks has an amazing goatee which trumps all

Edited by Jenksy Cat

QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Jul 27, 2009 -> 08:52 PM)
Wow this teams defense is pathetic.... are we the worst in baseball?? I was so pissed by that inning I had to change the channel for a minute...

I don't know about baseball but close to worst in the AL, yeah.

QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Jul 27, 2009 -> 07:52 PM)
Wow this teams defense is pathetic.... are we the worst in baseball??

Our two corner OFs have poor range, our CF is a terrible defensive player. Our SS is lackadaisical, our 3B is new to the position, our first baseman has no range and our everyday second baseman has no arm. AJ is average, bad arm, but is solid elsewhere.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 27, 2009 -> 07:53 PM)
Can someone give me a score/disaster play update? Gameday froze and I've been too busy to listen to audio

2-1 Twins. Like 5 bone-headed defensive plays cost us.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 27, 2009 -> 07:51 PM)
And I'm going to ban every single person who comes in here and says anything about guaranteed sweeps and pointlessly watching. If you don't want to watch, don't f***ing watch. They play the game for a reason.

Well, I think you need to direct your message to the team, because they're the guys that behave like they've lost before they even start the game.

QUOTE (Friend of Nordhagen @ Jul 27, 2009 -> 07:54 PM)
Well, I think you need to direct your message to the team, because they're the guys that behave like they've lost before they even start the game.

It seems like we just get absolutely demoralized and quit the second something happens. Play the game without your heads in your ass and your tail between your legs and maybe we can win a few.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 27, 2009 -> 07:55 PM)
If we had a good double play combo, we'd probably have 5-6 more wins this year. It's amazing how the most routine double plays aren't turned by the Sox.

I think Alexei being afraid of contact is the worst part....