Angels in Our Outfield, Infield and Stadium

greg775

QUOTE (RME JICO @ Aug 3, 2009 -> 11:09 AM)
They have 7 players batting over .290 and have won 5 in a row. Great time for them to lose a few. Also, there pitching hasn't been very good. Lackey with a 4.00 ERA, Saunders at 5.07, and Santana at 7.31. Both Saunders and Santana have struggled of late, so those 2 games with Floyd and Danks taking the mound should be wins.

take it from a local, they are awesome, hit for power, avg, all fields, speed at most positions, and great in late game situations, this will be a real test, even at home.

they had an 8 gm winstreak prior to the one two losses prior to the current 5 gm streak, they're playing out of their minds right now, granted it was aginst KC, MIN, CLE, OAK

remember when we beat them 17-3 and cranked out 24 hits against them at there place!

Im confident going into this series. Also we ave the upper hand in each pitching matchup I think so hopefully the offense plays like they did against the Bankees

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 08:39 AM)
Couldn't wait one more day for that?

We already took the series, which Greg was worried we wouldnt(what else is new?)

Im a happy guy right now, the Sox have played very well against some top competition

QUOTE (Pumpkin Escobar @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 09:56 AM)
If we can start going first half 2005 on everyone for the rest of this season that'd be great. Win the first two and take the pressure off for the remaining 1 or 2. This team is starting to get me excited.

Or even first half 2006. As I recall, I was more excited about that team's chances as they were destroying teams.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 09:11 AM)
We already took the series, which Greg was worried we wouldnt(what else is new?)

Im a happy guy right now, the Sox have played very well against some top competition

Fine, but if we lose tonight and eventually lose the division by one game, this is squarely on you.

Edited by Milkman delivers

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 09:06 AM)
Or even first half 2006. As I recall, I was more excited about that team's chances as they were destroying teams.

Yeah, I was pretty siked while in attendance when we hung a 20-spot against STL in June of 2006. At that moment I was positive like HIV that the Sox would roll through everyone again... Shortly afterwards, the friggin 57-win Cards that we outscored 97-3 in a 3 game set won October. My head hurt for almost a year after that.

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 10:39 AM)
Yeah, I was pretty siked while in attendance when we hung a 20-spot against STL in June of 2006. At that moment I was positive like HIV that the Sox would roll through everyone again... Shortly afterwards, the friggin 57-win Cards that we outscored 97-3 in a 3 game set won October. My head hurt for almost a year after that.

First off, that is hilarious. Second, I was at that game, too. It was great.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 12:13 PM)
First off, that is hilarious. Second, I was at that game, too. It was great.

lol. It's funny that I read that because I mentioned something like that to my wife this morning, on South Park they had Cartman going "I'm not just sure, I'm HIV positive."

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 11:14 AM)
Hey I was there too.

Actually, I think I got those tickets from a poster on this site. I believe That Funky Motion was giving them away for free, and I was the first to grab them.

EDIT: Lower reserved, too. It was awesome.

Edited by Milkman delivers