Angels @ Sox, 1:05 pm CST

lostfan

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (DanksFan @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 07:44 PM)
He just kills us... I'm glad he's on our team now. When healthy he's a solid option off of the bench...

Kotsay has done nothing but smoke the ball all over the place. I really like him being that lefty off the bench against the tough righty closers the Sox will face down the stretch.

QUOTE (dielac @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 01:50 PM)
Ozzie shouldn't of sent him with 1 out, Santana sucking, and the top of the order up. We are not the f***ing angels, stop dreaming Guillen.

Attempting to Steal 3rd base with a Lefty up in the box is dumb unless you are Carl Crawford or the catcher is AJ.

QUOTE (Allsox @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 01:49 PM)
Kotsay has done nothing but smoke the ball all over the place. I really like him being that lefty off the bench against the tough righty closers the Sox will face down the stretch.

Yep. Finally they are starting to fall.

Nice job getting back into the game that inning. i don't know if I'd have had Getz trying to steal 3B. I understand the logic, but I kinda wished we would have guaranteed Beckham an AB to get him in there. And also, Pods, you really have no business swinging at a 3-0 pitch with no one on ever.