Chicago @ Seattle Gamethread

whitesoxbrian

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Aug 11, 2009 -> 11:06 PM)
Konerko walk

Wise pinch runs for Paulie

AJ gets signal to bunt....ignores it and singles to right field

Carlos flies out to left

Lexi goes yard for a 3 run shot

Getz walks

Pods grounds into fielders choice

Pods caught stealing to end the inning

Bobby comes in and strikes out the side on 9 pitches

Sox win 3-1 :gosox1:

loser

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 11, 2009 -> 11:05 PM)
- Konerko will strike out on a 3-2 slider that's a foot off the plate. He will then shake his head back to the dugout as Stoney talks about how Aardsma didn't use to have confidence in that pitch

- AJP will hit a deep fly to Ichiro in right field. Hawk will yell stretch 5 times on a ball that lands 10 feet in front of the warning track. Hawk will then talk about how Griffey Jr. told him the ball doesn't travel well here, and that he was one of the most exciting players he's ever watched.

- Quentin will get hit by a fastball, and Hawk will freak out that Aardsma should be tossed and that something needs to be done about this. They will cut to Ozzie in the dugout who is chewing his gum and looks like he's thinking of how excited he'll be to see Hineybird with the Tribune in a few weeks.

- Alexei will foul off two fastballs from Aardsma, and then he'll K on a slider 2 feet off the plate.

It sucks. You want to stay up and root your team on, but it's hopeless, because you know what the exact end result will be.... :crying

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 11, 2009 -> 11:05 PM)
- Konerko will strike out on a 3-2 slider that's a foot off the plate. He will then shake his head back to the dugout as Stoney talks about how Aardsma didn't use to have confidence in that pitch

- AJP will hit a deep fly to Ichiro in right field. Hawk will yell stretch 5 times on a ball that lands 10 feet in front of the warning track. Hawk will then talk about how Griffey Jr. told him the ball doesn't travel well here, and that he was one of the most exciting players he's ever watched.

- Quentin will get hit by a fastball, and Hawk will freak out that Aardsma should be tossed and that something needs to be done about this. They will cut to Ozzie in the dugout who is chewing his gum and looks like he's thinking of how excited he'll be to see Hineybird with the Tribune in a few weeks.

- Alexei will foul off two fastballs from Aardsma, and then he'll K on a slider 2 feet off the plate.

Yeah, that s*** is hilarious...I almost want to print this and carry it around with me for when I am having a s***ty day...

Kudos to Johnny Danks, but now it's his job to call out his teammates. Seriously. He's going to become one of our future clubhouse leaders and he needs to let those guys know that this s*** is unacceptable. I don't care how young he is and that it's just his third year in the league. Johnny Danks has more balls than that whole offense right now and he needs to angrily flaunt them.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 12, 2009 -> 05:10 AM)
Yes, I do...and the sad thing is I am paying for it because I live in Vegas (Extra Innings package)...

Honestly, can anyone even begin to explain how this happens to us so often? Even with different players? This August swoon where we can't do a damn thing?

There's one constant...Greg Walker