GAME THREAD: Sox (63-61) @ Sawx (70-53), 6:10pm CT

NorthSideSox72

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Aug 24, 2009 -> 06:05 PM)
nice to see Buehrle and Ozzie laughing it up. I guess when you're paid millions it doesn't hurt to suck.

Even in a crappy game, you'll go crazy if you're down every time you take a bad loss during the year.

QUOTE (nastymasty21 @ Aug 24, 2009 -> 08:04 PM)
I will. He is the hitting coach. Is it too much to ask for him to suggest that he swing at the first pitch if its right down the middle. The approach he takes is not condusive to his skill level. He has no plate coverage. Pitcher throws 1st pitch strike to him every time then pitches him away and is overmatched. Time to try a different approach

How do you know he has not? If a hitting coach can make everyone great, no one would be able to afford to go to a game.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Aug 24, 2009 -> 08:05 PM)
nice to see Buehrle and Ozzie laughing it up. I guess when you're paid millions it doesn't hurt to suck.

I hope they are exchanging their off season plans. Because the way we are playing right now. Buerhle is hunting in early October and Ozzie is in Miami checking out the beaches.

Paulie puts up a 3 spot. 7 runs for the sox. Normally we are cruising. However we had to have the Count piss down his pant leg. Hopefully this is enough rope to hang the Count by. Richard was just about ready to get chased out of the rotation even with a couple of good starts. The Count pitches like crap for most of the year and one good start against one of the worst hitting teams in the majors seems to have Ozzie all rejuvenated on the Count bandwagon. Hopefully this is the end of him in the rotation.