AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX METRODOME-IMPLODING WINNER!!!&#

Greg Hibbard

Outside of Mark's perfect game, this may have been the most impressive effort I've seen this season. They had absolutely nothing to play for, but they kept fighting. I had thought that they'd given up, but today they showed that they didn't. Even if they suck this year, I can respect a team that tries.

QUOTE (DABearSoX @ Sep 2, 2009 -> 02:58 PM)
Remember guys...the Bears will still be playing in that stadium for years to come...

Big difference,da Bears have kicked the Viqueens asses at the Metrodump while the Sox have been getting owned there by the Twinks...

When the Bears play there,I don't have the dread I feel when the Sox play there

We do need to hope the Vikings get a new stadium also. We need the Twinkiedome to be destroyed. The last thing we want to have happen is for the Twins to move games from Target to the dome if it rains or is cold, claiming "inclement weather".

Or, maybe we can get Selig to issue a ruling decommissioning the Twinkiedome forever for major league baseball. It truly is a subpar facility. Selig tried to contract the Twins out of Minneapolis as a threat to get Target built, so maybe he'll follow through and decommission the Twinkiedome.

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Sep 2, 2009 -> 08:04 PM)
Big difference,da Bears have kicked the Viqueens asses at the Metrodump while the Sox have been getting owned there by the Twinks...

When the Bears play there,I don't have the dread I feel when the Sox play there

yea it was sorta my backhanded way of saying the thing is still going to be around

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Sep 2, 2009 -> 03:32 PM)
It was a great win as far being entertainment (and obviously the pitching)

but if it wasnt for two pitches in the 9th, we'd be classifying it as one of the year's worst offensive performances. Especially since it's against a lefty and we're very very righthanded.

Is that you in this pic?

BuzzKill.jpg