Going for 7 straight...

whitesox247

Guest mr1drfl
Carl on! WHERE IS YOU DAMN f***ING ANNOYING HORN NOW, YOU DAMN BLUE JAY FANS? WHERE IS IT NOW???? AHAHAH!!

dont you love that? some dumbass heckler being an ass, and innings like this, they shut those b****es up REAL fast! lol

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Carl on! WHERE IS YOU DAMN f***ING ANNOYING HORN NOW, YOU DAMN BLUE JAY FANS? WHERE IS IT NOW???? AHAHAH!!

I so agree, that horn sucks so bad. Most annoying thing ever, more annoying than that drunk fan that always yells at Cub games, because he only goes on for like one inning, that horn was like being passed around the stadium for people to blow.

Magglio has a headache...

I'd like to see the Flash start the inning. A two run lead makes me comfortable if we get 2 outs by the time we face Wells.

NO WAY..we do that, we lose him for the first 2 games against TB...maybe even the whole series...the guy still is an injury away from retirement...he did his job

Juan Acevedo is coming in after Daubach walked.

Konerko is up.  I'd like to see him gear up one of Acevedo's fastball

I think your one batter ahead. Everett walked, Dauber up now.

I so agree, that horn sucks so bad. Most annoying thing ever, more annoying than that drunk fan that always yells at Cub games, because he only goes on for like one inning, that horn was like being passed around the stadium for people to blow.

hey hey come on now. dont go that far.... :rolleyes:

and sorry all for my outburst of rage againt the horn, I was a little over excited.

I remember that horn when I was in Toronto a few years ago to see a game. 

That and Hoohay stuck out to me at that stadium.  I also remember how cool it was to use American money there.  At that time the exchange rate was pretty good and I bought me a couple fitted hats for 11 bucks.

I saw one of those horns on TV once from a Montreal game. They look like a plastic version of those big ass horns on the Ricola commercials . REEE COLAAA

Didn't who let the dogs out also become the Sox song for a while and there was a little argument between fans on which team really had that as there theme song?

Daubach walks...see I was just predicting the future  :)

yea, we had that, got a little annoying that they would play it always after home runs...

4-2

Not even Koch can f*** this one up.

Boy you guys sure like to tempt fate dont ya :)

Koch better not make this, the longest thread in Soxtalk history one thats is remembered by a loss.

Jose grounds out to Delgado (0-6 night). 2nd and 3rd for Graffy. Come on Graffy, base hit. I'd feel a lot more comfortable with a 4 run lead.