Loaiza

Big Irish

If ever we needed a pithcer to throw a complete game it is tonite. Marte and Gordon can't go again tonite and White is iffy. Those guys need a day off. Especially with Porzio throwing tomorrow. We will need the pen tomorrow. We need it at full strength going in to the Royals series. We need 3 solid starts with the starter going at least 7 this weekend.

If ever we needed a pithcer to throw a complete game it is tonite. Marte and Gordon can't go again tonite and White is iffy. Those guys need a day off. Especially with Porzio throwing tomorrow. We will need the pen tomorrow. We need it at full strength going in to the Royals series. We need 3 solid starts with the starter going at least 7 this weekend.

I don't see a problem with Loaiza goin a full 9.

I have no doubt Loaiza can do it. We need 6 solid out of Porzio on Saturday. And, hopefully, we get the Bartolo we saw on Tuesday on Sunday.

I think Loaiza and Colon can dominate the Devil Rays. If Colon continues with his approach on Sunday we might even see a complete game shut out. Loaiza most certainly do the same. I would not count on Porzio throwing more than 5 innings on Saturday. He can be effective, but the pen will need to be ready.

I'll take big run support for all three (10/game,) then let Glover, Koch and Sanders work each day.  Our problem is that we never run away.

Agreed. Hopefully, the offense scores about 6 or 7 runs early all 3 games, so then our starters can go 6 or 7 strong and we can use all kinds of pitchers to finish the game.

Hells yeah, my boy Koch is gonna get some action in this series....and hopefully get a little redemption against Crawford also.

wishful thinking :D

either way, if elo goes 7-8 innings and is a blow out in our favor, then i wouldn't mind seeing the slug come out to pitch. :headbang

slug=botch