**Official Red Sox vs. Angels Thread**

Brian

HAHAHAHA!!!! THE LITTLE MVP TROLL HIT A BLOOP TO THE SHORT STOP!!! GAME OVER!!!! SERIES OVER!!! SEASON OVER!!! Hey beantown, how does that kick to the nuts feel??

Now on to the next game to watch the yanks tea bag the twins in their sacred Hubert H Hunk a s*** dome....

Edited by Chet Kincaid

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Oct 11, 2009 -> 02:03 PM)
Gotta admit, I don't like the Angels and was slightly pulling against them, but if they were going to win, it's nice to see them take down Papelboner in the process.

Where's that little jig now?

I'm starting to think it might be an I-5 showdown...

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Oct 11, 2009 -> 04:03 PM)
Gotta admit, I don't like the Angels and was slightly pulling against them, but if they were going to win, it's nice to see them take down Papelboner in the process.

there's absolutely nothing not to like about the Angels, unless you're a Dodger fan

Papelboner...priceless! I thought my 7yr old thinking his name was AppleBun (which of course I never corrected) was good, but this tops it.....

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Oct 11, 2009 -> 08:50 PM)
Watching Boston (who I find far, far more hateable than the Yankees) blow it today was quite enjoyable. Glad those jerks are gone.

Couldn't agree more. The Red Sox (in particular their fans) remind me so much of the Cubs except they actually have championships to brag about.