Relationship Advice Thread

witesoxfan

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 7, 2013 -> 10:33 AM)
LOL. Methinks the guilt wouldnt be there right now if it was good.

And yes, it can be good. Really good

He was just worried she was going to cast a spell on his junk and make it turn black and ooze green pus.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Feb 7, 2013 -> 10:00 AM)
With Valetine's day next week, I pity your wallet. :D

I might not have to worry about it if she decides I'm a piece of s*** and wants to leave me. She's not vindictive like that although I should probably try to do something really nice due to my gaffe.

Any suggestions gentlemen?

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Feb 7, 2013 -> 10:30 AM)
I might not have to worry about it if she decides I'm a piece of s*** and wants to leave me. She's not vindictive like that although I should probably try to do something really nice due to my gaffe.

I dunno...if you do anything too nice you look like you're trying to make up for the s*** you just did...which may not be what she wants to think about on Valentine's Day...

Maybe have her over at your place and make dinner or something low-key like that.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Feb 7, 2013 -> 10:27 AM)
No it wasn't that good but then again she was really shy and hasn't had sex since last April. Women and their self consciousness... When will they learn that most guys don't give a f*** when we're about to get it in.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Feb 7, 2013 -> 10:29 AM)
DOESNT MATTER HAD SEX

smiley_rofl.gif

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 7, 2013 -> 08:58 AM)
I don't think we call it "leaving you" when it's a one year dating relationship.

Again.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Feb 7, 2013 -> 10:41 AM)
I dunno...if you do anything too nice you look like you're trying to make up for the s*** you just did...which may not be what she wants to think about on Valentine's Day...

Maybe have her over at your place and make dinner or something low-key like that.

hang out, have some wine, then read between the lines

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 7, 2013 -> 11:10 AM)
Again.

Semantics Steve. Bonus news, the girl I cheated with forgave me. I should play the lotto or find Jesus? I guess pending on what happens with my current/ex gf.

Edited by pettie4sox

QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ Feb 7, 2013 -> 11:17 AM)
You should understand that it's not that simple. You will have trust issues going forward, even if she said she forgives you.

He said "cheated with" - ie the one night Satan-worshiping freak or whatever. I don't know what she'd have to forgive unless he told her he didn't have a girlfriend.

If I was her and planning on "leaving you," I'd milk you for all you're worth on the 14th, then say see ya on the 15th.

Edited by IlliniKrush

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Feb 7, 2013 -> 12:12 PM)
If I was her and planning on "leaving you," I'd milk you for all you're worth on the 14th, then say see ya on the 15th.

I don't think she's that vindictive. We'll see. I am ready to face whatever consequences that arise from my infidelity.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 7, 2013 -> 11:29 AM)
He said "cheated with" - ie the one night Satan-worshiping freak or whatever. I don't know what she'd have to forgive unless he told her he didn't have a girlfriend.

I led her on and she was completely honest with me. If I wanted to do that, I should have dumped my girlfriend first before doing the deed. Order of operations error; I calculated the wrong result due to it.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Feb 7, 2013 -> 06:16 PM)
I don't think she's that vindictive. We'll see. I am ready to face whatever consequences that arise from my infidelity.

Still, though, I'd advise against buying her that strap-on for Valentine's Day, vindictive or not...