Official 2010-11 NFL Thread

knightni

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Sep 27, 2010 -> 08:31 PM)
Anyone regret that deal yet? Orton looks pretty good in Denver...just wondering here.

Who did Denver get with their picks again?

Still too early to tell, if neither QB can get their team to the playoffs when it all is said and done it's a wash.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 27, 2010 -> 08:33 PM)
Seriously, this crap again? No offense jester, but one INT and this talk starts again?

I am just curious about it is all. Cutler is suppose to be a super star and yet so far since he has been here.. it hasn't been even near that. Given the team isn't helping him but man he makes piss poor decisions.

QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Sep 28, 2010 -> 01:35 AM)
I am just curious about it is all. Cutler is suppose to be a super star and yet so far since he has been here.. it hasn't been even near that. Given the team isn't helping him but man he makes piss poor decisions.

He's made probably 3-4 bad decisions in 2 1/2 games with one of the worst offensive lines I've ever seen. I hated him last season, but he's been stellar this year.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Sep 27, 2010 -> 08:49 PM)
Every NFL GM would take Cutler over Orton.

The people who want Orton over Cutler are the same people who argued Crede was better than ARod, and Buerhle was better than Johan. Presented with logic and fact some Chicago fans choose choice C.) Crazy.