3/4 GAME THREAD: Spring Training Game ONE

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Mar 4, 2010 -> 04:45 PM)
You can:

A ) Find a cheap lil transistor radio. They have them at Walgreens for under $10

B ) Buy MLB At Bat for $14.99 if you have an iphone or another smart phone running Android

Or

C ) Wait to watch the replay tonight on MLB Network

I know. It sucks, right?

Well, it seems A is my only option. It sucks being a college kid and not even having enough money to comfortably buy a cheap AM radio.....

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Mar 4, 2010 -> 04:47 PM)
Well, it seems A is my only option. It sucks being a college kid and not even having enough money to comfortably buy a cheap AM radio.....

You can't afford a $5 radio? Miss a meal. Don't put so much gas in your car. Trust me, it's worth it to hear Farmio wax poetic about golf and butcher players last names. Man I sure do miss John Rooney.

Edited by Chet Kincaid

BOT 3 1-0 SOX

Lucas Harrell pitching

Quinlan Grounds out to first (little awkward by Dayan)

Aybar walks

Abreu flies out to center

Hunter walks

Rivera singles to center, Aybar scores, Hunter to Third

Izturis flies out to left

END 3 1-1

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Mar 4, 2010 -> 04:54 PM)
You can't afford a $5 radio? Miss a meal. Don't put so much gas in your car. Trust me, it's worth it to hear Farmio wax poetic about golf and butcher players last names...

See now you're getting me excited about tomorrow's whitesox.com broadcast featuring the incredible color commentary of Bill Melton. There's only a 50/50 chance he knows who Brent Morel is and I know for a fact he's not aware of the minor league production of any White Sox prospect. Should be fun.

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Mar 4, 2010 -> 04:54 PM)
You can't afford a $5 radio? Miss a meal. Don't put so much gas in your car. Trust me, it's worth it to hear Farmio wax poetic about golf and butcher players last names. Man I sure do miss John Rooney.

Nah I can, but that's why I said "comfortably". I have about $25 to last me until the end of school. Hah.