East Region

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta love it. Up next is Duke going down to Baylor.

Typical hater. When we beat Baylor tomorrow you'll be eating alot of crow.

Quit being jealous that your s*** UNC team isn't playing with the big boys this year.

Edited by Willy52

QUOTE (Willy52 @ Mar 27, 2010 -> 08:44 PM)
Typical hater. When we beat Baylor tomorrow you'll be eating alot of crow.

Quit being jealous that your s*** UNC team isn't playing with the big boys this year.

Sorry, had no idea that you were on the roster. Wojo is that you?

QUOTE (knightni @ Mar 27, 2010 -> 08:54 PM)
Looks like the Big East is as horrible as everyone says.

Ya, it's on pace with the horizon league.

By the looks of it, I was the only one around here cheering for Kentucky. I have no idea why, but WVU absolutely annoys the hell out of me. Maybe it's the fact that they're not a particularly good offensive or defensive team(they do rebound exceptionally well though) but they keep finding ways to win so I have to take my hat off to them, they're much better than I thought. That being said, I hope Baylor dismantles Duke and then proceeds to do the same to WVU.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Mar 28, 2010 -> 10:53 AM)
Ya, it's on pace with the horizon league.

By the looks of it, I was the only one around here cheering for Kentucky. I have no idea why, but WVU absolutely annoys the hell out of me. Maybe it's the fact that they're not a particularly good offensive or defensive team(they do rebound exceptionally well though) but they keep finding ways to win so I have to take my hat off to them, they're much better than I thought. That being said, I hope Baylor dismantles Duke and then proceeds to do the same to WVU.

I was rooting for UK. I have been a pseudo fan since back in the Travis Ford/Rick Pitino days.