East Region

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Mar 25, 2010 -> 10:43 PM)
Turn on Kansas St/Xavier, as the teams are playing great and Gus is going bonkers.

I've got the KSU/Xavier game on my TV, and the Kentucky/Cornell game on CBSsports.com. Much better basketball on my TV.

CBS had some awful coverage here of the games tonight. We got Kentucky-Cornell for the whole game, even when the much better Xavier-KSU game was so close. Once KY had it wrapped up, they should have switched to the Kansas St game, but no. We had to wait until the teams were done shaking hands to get the other game.

Yes, I know I could have watched on my computer. But a bunch of buddies were gathered to watch the games, so we weren't all going to crowd around a computer.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Mar 26, 2010 -> 02:13 AM)
CBS had some awful coverage here of the games tonight. We got Kentucky-Cornell for the whole game, even when the much better Xavier-KSU game was so close. Once KY had it wrapped up, they should have switched to the Kansas St game, but no. We had to wait until the teams were done shaking hands to get the other game.

Yes, I know I could have watched on my computer. But a bunch of buddies were gathered to watch the games, so we weren't all going to crowd around a computer.

I assume like myself you're actually in the Kentucky region so they literally refuse to switch the games at all. It's so god damn frustrating but I had to deal with the same crap with Murray State as well this tourny.

QUOTE (Palehosefan @ Mar 27, 2010 -> 07:32 PM)
WVU getting hosed at every opportunity so far.

Maybe but when you dont make 1 shot from 2pt land its hard to complain about anything.

I've never seen a team not make a 2 point shot in an entire half.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 27, 2010 -> 07:58 PM)
And Kentucky can't hit anything outside of the lane.

Weird game.

South Florida played 2 Big East conference tournament games this year and made only 1 jump shot. Amazing how bad of shooters these kids can be.