3/31 vs Cleveland

flavum

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beckham fields a LaPorta grounder on a dive up the middle, gets up, throws low to 1b, Gallagher misses it, LaPorta to 2nd to lead off the inning. Tribe announcers think Beckham made a nice play and Konerko probably would have gotten it had he been in there.

QUOTE (fathom @ Mar 31, 2010 -> 02:44 PM)
I wonder how many innings it will take before people are calling for Hudson to replace Garcia?

That was on my predictions list that we will see Hudson more than people realize. I said it'll be from Freddy getting injured, or just not getting the job done. The spect lover in me wants Hudson here as well. Got the better arm.

QUOTE (flavum @ Mar 31, 2010 -> 03:49 PM)
If it's the middle of May and Freddy is 1-5, and Hudson is 5-1 in Charlotte, I don't think they'll hesitate to replace him.

Pretty irrelevant. Let's see how Freddy does in real games, and Hudson in AAA, before leaping into a decision.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Mar 31, 2010 -> 08:55 PM)
That was on my predictions list that we will see Hudson more than people realize. I said it'll be from Freddy getting injured, or just not getting the job done. The spect lover in me wants Hudson here as well. Got the better arm.

Garcia's fastball is going to have to top 85 mph though if he wants to be effective.