HAWKS WIN! HAWKS WIN THE STANLEY CUP!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Apr 16, 2010 -> 09:08 AM)
Let's hope the Hawks have better luck than the rest of the top seeds have had this playoffs.

Exactly, anyone who is use to NBA playoffs and are new to NHL playoffs should have been watching the last two nights, upsets are not that uncommon in the NHL...

The first goal on Niemi was unacceptable obviously, but it wasn't only his fault tonight. Not many guys played well, and Nashville executed its sit back, don't give up many chances, and wait for the Hawks to f*** up strategy perfectly, and the Hawks gladly obliged in the f*** up category during that 3rd period. It's going to be like it was tonight all series long from Nashville's perspective, so the Hawks are going to need clean play in their zone, clean goaltending, and to take better advantage of the minimal chances they do get (missed the net on a handful of good chances tonight) or else this series may end very badly. Must win Sunday obviously.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Apr 17, 2010 -> 01:15 AM)
That was a terrible TO by Brouwer.

Niemi, Brouwer, Hendry, Versteeg even Toews who had chances were bad today. Kane, Seabrook, Hammer, freaking Sopel and Hossa seemed like the only ones who showed up.

Hossa to me seems somewhat tentative maybe I am just being overly negative.

The Brouwer TO was unacceptable and Hendry was brutal. After the Sox game it just seemed that, that was the way it was going to be. The preds did to the Hawks the same thing the the Habs did to the Caps.

One stat I noticed compared to the regular season Q's playoff record is no great shakes.

The CSN continued flashing to the cubs did not really exude championship to me.

the hawks played awful in their own zone last night ....the weber and suter pairing shut us down all night....nashville is exactly the type of team that the hawks struggle with, we better dictate the tempo and play at our own speed on sunday

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Apr 17, 2010 -> 01:15 AM)
That was a terrible TO by Brouwer.

Niemi, Brouwer, Hendry, Versteeg even Toews who had chances were bad today. Kane, Seabrook, Hammer, freaking Sopel and Hossa seemed like the only ones who showed up.

That turnover was awful, and the fact no one was still back to help on the rebound cost us the game.