4/16 GT: Sox @ Indians, Buehrle v. Talbot

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 16, 2010 -> 07:58 PM)
Every night I look at the batting average column in mlb game day and I laugh.

There's always this part of me that exists that hopes for the worst, if for nothing other than comedic value -- and that part would let to see these averages plummet. Atleast for a week.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 16, 2010 -> 09:12 PM)
Yes, the key to any successful franchise is having players that look alive at all times.

yes, because anywhere in my post i said that this was definitely the key. you win!

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 16, 2010 -> 08:04 PM)
This team is starting to look like 2007 bad.

In 2007 I just stopped watching them. After consistently having leads and watching them get blown by our terrible bullpen was too much for me. No matter what the score was, I knew there was a good chance we would lose the lead. At least now I know that when the other team scores 4 or more runs the game is probably over

QUOTE (The Gooch @ Apr 16, 2010 -> 08:17 PM)
In 2007 I just stopped watching them. After consistently having leads and watching them get blown by our terrible bullpen was too much for me. No matter what the score was, I knew there was a good chance we would lose the lead. At least now I know that when the other team scores 4 or more runs the game is probably over

Probably? We have lost every game so far where we've given up 4 or more.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 16, 2010 -> 10:09 AM)
I still say I am 2-0, if not for someone stepping on my toes, we would have had a 4 game winning streak! :)

All good things come to an end. Well, Buehrle can't win EVERY time. But this team is worrying me.