White Sox @ Rangers

Heads22

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Apr 28, 2010 -> 09:29 PM)
I hope Vizquel, Pierre and Kotsay are the first victims of the purge. Followed by Jenksy and A.J. We need to move this team in a younger direction, no use playing for nothing in the second half without injecting some youth into the club.

Personally, I hope Ozzie is the first victim of the purge.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Capn12 @ Apr 28, 2010 -> 08:25 PM)
Truth.

Scott Podsednik's hot start to the season has single-handedly carried the Kansas City Royals...

...to an 8-13 start.

Get over it. Pods is s***, Pierre is just a bigger turdstain than Pods is. I'll take neither of the above, thanks.

Your right, because he is on a losing team he is not making a difference. I bet you wouldn't have taken Zach Greinke in the White Sox rotation last year either?

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Apr 28, 2010 -> 08:24 PM)
There is no offensive talent anywhere in this organization.

My GOD is this team bad.

There's talent. It's just sucking on a fat dick. I will say that it's kinda sad that it seems like the rest of the league is kinda passing us by while we're stuck in quicksand.

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (The Gooch @ Apr 28, 2010 -> 09:30 PM)
Your right, because he is on a losing team he is not making a difference. I bet you wouldn't have taken Zach Greinke in the White Sox rotation last year either?

What? Are you really equating the CY Young Winner with Scott Podsednik? You wanna stretch anymore on this metaphor?

It's one issue for Peavy to struggle, which is bad in itself, but when the offense (sans one starter in Beckham) cannot do anything against a limp wristed Harden, there's no hope.

Just hope Minnesota stays far ahead of us and we're far enough out of it that Williams doesn't think we have a chance.

That right there is a firesale waiting to happen.

QUOTE (The Gooch @ Apr 28, 2010 -> 09:30 PM)

So you're willing to erase a career of mediocrity from Mr. Scotty, all in favor of what he has accomplished in 3 weeks, playing for a bad Kansas City team?

Cool, sounds like a plan.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 28, 2010 -> 08:27 PM)
wtf was that peavy...why did he say fastball....was he pissed at AJ?

From this game and the last, it's obvious they're not getting along out there. It could get very interesting if they continue this.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 29, 2010 -> 01:30 AM)
There's talent. It's just sucking on a fat dick. I will say that it's kinda sad that it seems like the rest of the league is kinda passing us by while we're stuck in quicksand.

You're good with questions like this...where would you rank us talent wise in the AL?

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 28, 2010 -> 08:32 PM)
You're good with questions like this...where would you rank us talent wise in the AL?

I'd rank us ahead of KC, Seattle, Cleveland and Oakland based on major league talent. If we're talking farm systems, we're a DISTANT 5th outta those same teams.