Gamethread: White Sox(18-24) vs Marlins (22-22) 1:05 PM CSN,

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 23, 2010 -> 03:28 PM)
Here's a game to pass the time. Guess that current/former White Sox player by scouting report from draft day. Starting with a current Sox:" Strong, athletic physique. Well-defined legs and arms. Body like Alex Rodriguez. Wide, balanced, open stance. Good bat speed, plus power potential. Major League arm with carry. Smart player, good instincts with sure hands. Anticipates well at shortstop."

Santos

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ May 23, 2010 -> 04:30 PM)
That's easy, Rios

It was a trick. Santos. Next one is easier. Also, a current Sox. " Excellent build. Tall, lean, strong, proportional, athletic build. Agressive mentality. Mound presence. Uses both sides of plate with fastball. Not afraid to throw inside. Comfort zone 89-91 mph with hard, armside run and late sink down. 3/4 curveball, knee-buckler with quick sharp strike zone bite. Early sign with University of Texas."

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 23, 2010 -> 04:38 PM)
It was a trick. Santos. Next one is easier. Also, a current Sox. " Excellent build. Tall, lean, strong, proportional, athletic build. Agressive mentality. Mound presence. Uses both sides of plate with fastball. Not afraid to throw inside. Comfort zone 89-91 mph with hard, armside run and late sink down. 3/4 curveball, knee-buckler with quick sharp strike zone bite. Early sign with University of Texas."

D1.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 23, 2010 -> 04:47 PM)
D1.

Yep, this one is tricky. Former, but recent Sox. One of Ozzie's favorites. Drafted by NL organization. "Tall and lean physique. Similar to Garret Anderson. Open stance. Short, compact swing. Gap power. Chance to become productive base stealer. Quick acceleration. Bat must improve." Also, i think we're due for a brawl today.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 23, 2010 -> 04:49 PM)
Yep, this one is tricky. Former, but recent Sox. One of Ozzie's favorites. Drafted by NL organization. "Tall and lean physique. Similar to Garret Anderson. Open stance. Short, compact swing. Gap power. Chance to become productive base stealer. Quick acceleration. Bat must improve." Also, i think we're due for a brawl today.

Kotsay?

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ May 23, 2010 -> 05:49 PM)
That was a real beat down today. But, I see Doc Halladay got beat up bad by the Bosox so I guess you can't be mad at Freddie. Only his second bad outing this year.

I'm not really sure what Doc Halladay getting beaten (for once) has anything to do with Freddy getting knocked around.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ May 23, 2010 -> 04:49 PM)
That was a real beat down today. But, I see Doc Halladay got beat up bad by the Bosox so I guess you can't be mad at Freddie. Only his second bad outing this year.

I look at it like at least they didn't waste a nice offensive performance or a great pitching performance. Its nice they didn't score 10 runs and lose or have Freddy pitch a gem and lose 1-0.

Today's disaster pretty much doused any momentum gained from the last two games. Would've been nice to sweep and hopefully get 2/3 from Cleveland before having to play the '27 Yankees.

I agree. Had a chance to start a mini winning streak, predictably play like a bad team after two wins.

If you tell me we will win the next six series, then I'll say today was OK and at least we won the series. Don't know if you can tell me that without laughing, though.