5/26 GT: Sox @ Cleveland - 11:05am

T R U

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see where on a ticket its says people are here to see a fat old man behind the plate as the main attraction. Because the last time I checked, people pay to see the players. These umpires can't agree on the rules when it comes to a strikezone, and now we have them becoming part of show. f*** this. Now Randy Williams is in the game.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ May 26, 2010 -> 11:43 AM)
I want to see where on a ticket its says people are here to see a fat old man behind the plate as the main attraction. Because the last time I checked, people pay to see the players. These umpires can't agree on the rules when it comes to a strikezone, and now we have them becoming part of show. f*** this. Now Randy Williams is in the game.

Joe West has always thought quite highly of himself. Hawk is exactly right on this one, West is a disgrace to the game.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ May 26, 2010 -> 11:44 AM)
Joe West has always thought quite highly of himself. Hawk is exactly right on this one, West is a disgrace to the game.

I wonder how much money West has riding on this game.

Edited by southsideirish71

MB should have went ape s*** out there once he was tossed. Someone needs to take the bullet right now for this team and try to light a spark. Who cares if he gets suspended, pitchers getting suspended doesnt mean that much really.

Cant wait to see Coop get rung next.

QUOTE (JorgeFabregas @ May 26, 2010 -> 11:45 AM)
This is the first time I remember this season where they could've used a long guy in the pen.

I think not having a long guy on thise team has been a major mistake. There have been many times where we could have used someone to throw 3 meaningless innings but instead we had to use multiple guys to finish out the game. This, in turn, of course affected the games after.

OK, Randy Williams got hit in the leg. Here's your solution:

Williams pitches as far as he can in this game.

The Sox then say "Randy Williams has a bruised foot and is going to the 15 day DL".

Call up Torres, and there's your long man for the next 2 weeks.