5/26 GT: Sox @ Cleveland - 11:05am

T R U

:unsure:

Pretty sure this is the first game thread I have ever started, thanks knight..

Also, does anyone else feel like we've been exactly 7 1/2 games behind Minnesota for like the last month? I haven't paid much attention to it but it seems like it hasn't moved from that number in a long time..

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ May 26, 2010 -> 07:19 AM)
Man that loss last night was a kick in the nads. What the hell Jake Peavy? Shut up and pitch!!!

Yes. Go find yourself or get some treatment for your arm or whatever, but come back on Sunday and pitch a good game for God's sake!

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ May 26, 2010 -> 07:19 AM)
Man that loss last night was a kick in the nads. What the hell Jake Peavy? Shut up and pitch!!!

no doubt about it, he talks about only wanting to play for a contender, but it seems like he's the one stopping the sox from making a run. Come on Buehrls, let's take the series.

QUOTE (gordonventura38 @ May 26, 2010 -> 10:09 AM)
Lineup:

Pierre LF

AJ C

Rios CF

PK 1B

Kotsay DH

CQ RF

Teahen 3B

Ramirez SS

Beckham 2B

Buehrle P

CQ is my pick to click. I'm looking for 2 bombs minimum. It's time for him to straighten his sh*t out and for him earn that T back in front of his initials.

Edited by Chet Kincaid

QUOTE (hogan873 @ May 26, 2010 -> 10:46 AM)
The other Mark (Kotsay) will continue hitting well. He goes 2-3 with a walk and 2 RBIs.

He will go 0-4 and back to being the mediocre player that he is. But the real Mark will give up 1 run and lead us to the series victory!

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 26, 2010 -> 10:22 AM)
Yes, it's not the inconsistent offense that's keeping us from going on a run, it's our #2 starter.

Peavy's given up 5 or more ER in half his starts. There's still plenty of blame to go around on this team.