GT: White Sox @ Rays, 5/30 12:40 CDT, WGN

justBLAZE

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ May 30, 2010 -> 12:24 AM)
Just Fu***** Pitch!

No more talking Jake, time to show people how big of a dirtbag you really are!

Time for a long winning streak this team really needs! :gosox3:

With MB only going a few innings his last start and JFP complaining of a tired arm, I am not sure why we're starting him today especially given we have Monday off, which would give JFP 2 additional days of rest and perhaps his p*&sy won't hurt any longer.

My patience is growing slim for JFP it's time for him to shape up or ship out, starting today

I would take this game and a win as a moral victory. I can't believe that Danks gave up 8 runs, but I guess it was his first real poor outing of the year if I remember right. Peavey needs to step up today. I'll be there behind the TV

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ May 30, 2010 -> 09:58 AM)
I would take this game and a win as a moral victory. I can't believe that Danks gave up 8 runs, but I guess it was his first real poor outing of the year if I remember right. Peavey needs to step up today. I'll be there behind the TV

Our DH slot is just pathetic, this is an embarrassing lineup

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 30, 2010 -> 10:22 AM)
Peavy needs to back up his talk tonight. This is a game that Buehrle should be pitching.

I hope he has a great game today, because if he doesn't people are going to be asking Ozzie some questions and we'll basically need to get to .500 by mid June in order for us NOT to go in the direction of a firesale and salary dump