GT: Rangers @ White Sox 6/1, 7:10PM, CSN

justBLAZE

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 1, 2010 -> 08:59 PM)
We sure have a ton of money tied up in two very underachieving starting pitchers. It's getting pretty obvious Buehrle needs to go to the NL to extend his career.

I'm just not sure I believe that Kenny will blow this team up, whether that means unloading a guy like Mark or even Konerko. I'll believe it when I see it. Sadly.

QUOTE (Palehosefan @ Jun 1, 2010 -> 10:01 PM)
I'm just not sure I believe that Kenny will blow this team up, whether that means unloading a guy like Mark or even Konerko. I'll believe it when I see it. Sadly.

I'm still not sure you trade Buehrle to blow this team up.

QUOTE (Palehosefan @ Jun 1, 2010 -> 10:01 PM)

If A.J. is still here when his 10/5 rights kick in, i'll be pissed. I wouldn't be suprised though.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 1, 2010 -> 10:02 PM)
I'm still not sure you trade Buehrle to blow this team up.

Honestly, if Danks and Floyd keep progressing. You're looking at a scenario where Buerhle slips down to the fourth spot and mentors Hudson. That's not the worst thing in the world.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 2, 2010 -> 03:01 AM)
Who do we get from the Cardinals? Two Class A stiffs won't cut it.

Eventually a contender will want him. The key is to get GOOD young players for anybody we trade.

You have no idea about the philosophy of clearing up money by unloading bad contracts.