GT: Rangers @ White Sox 6/1, 7:10PM, CSN

justBLAZE

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 2, 2010 -> 02:30 AM)
Unless we put up some kind of run this month, people are going to be surprised at the level of moves that are made either this trade deadline, this offseason, or some combination of both. This payroll is not sustainable with this level of fan interest. Of course, it's the fault of the men in charge that a team with this much payroll is this pathetic.

Agreed, and it's also why I think one or both of KW and Ozzie are going to get fired/re-assigned after this season is over. As someone called us on the radio today, we're the Chicago Afterthoughts!

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 2, 2010 -> 03:31 AM)
And like everybody else they have to watch bad baseball.

Only they get in free. The fans got to pay the freight n the parking.

And I have been planning on a trip to Chitown this summer to take in a series. Don't know if I want to waste my money now.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 2, 2010 -> 03:34 AM)
Another bad start makes Ozzie use his bullpen too much. White Sox starters with the worst ERA in the AL. I thought they were supposed to be one of the greatest rotations ever assembled.

I heard that from someone... oh yeah that was from KW and Ozzie

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 1, 2010 -> 09:34 PM)
Another bad start makes Ozzie use his bullpen too much. White Sox starters with the worst ERA in the AL. I thought they were supposed to be one of the greatest rotations ever assembled.

Unbelievable.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jun 1, 2010 -> 08:36 PM)
I heard that from someone... oh yeah that was from KW and Ozzie

And a bunch of people here. I don't think anybody counted on this. We're in big trouble the next few years though if these guys don't turn it around as our 3 best SP prospects were given away in the last year.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 2, 2010 -> 03:37 AM)
All the Randy Williams slamming is warranted, and I wasn't in the thread earlier, but seriously what's up with Buehrle? He's been pretty awful for almost a year now.

Agreed, some of us are clamoring for him to get sent to the NL.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 1, 2010 -> 09:32 PM)
Agreed, and it's also why I think one or both of KW and Ozzie are going to get fired/re-assigned after this season is over. As someone called us on the radio today, we're the Chicago Afterthoughts!

Ozzie fired, KW takes a President of Baseball Operations type role?