6/4 GT: Indians @ White Sox 7:10, CSN

justBLAZE

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 01:53 AM)
Ozzie now officially the worst manager in baseball.

When you have our bullpen and Danks is fading, why the HELL do you not pull Danks???

Cause how can you get Danks the win if you pull him?

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 01:53 AM)
Danks hasn't been good for over a month. We really, really suck.

His ERA is skyrocketing, but it was bound to happen as he hasn't been very good since the Tampa start early in the year.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 01:55 AM)
Ozzie F--K YOU, you're a complete idiot.

Thanks for just giving the Indians another game this season.

You must have bet on this game. There's no other reason to explain losing to this Indians' team.

Is the Indians line-up worse than the Sox? I'm not convinced it is. Both have one good player in it (Choo vs Rios), and then the rest are pretty awful.

Why is he hell bent on saving the bullpen?????

Same thing with making sure everyone is rested. 3 of 4 years under .500 show me he is not all that great of a manager...I know the players need to perform.

This is the second time this week he is allowing the starter to get his ass handed to him.

What were the LAS VEGAS odds on this game coming in?

If this were the 1919 World Series, I would say that Ozzie was intentionally trying to lose this game.

There's no way he can defend this. Danks hasn't had good stuff the entire game, he was just facing a AAA line-up (or worse).

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 4, 2010 -> 09:57 PM)
Is the Indians line-up worse than the Sox? I'm not convinced it is. Both have one good player in it (Choo vs Rios), and then the rest are pretty awful.

The Sox have 2 other guys with >10 home runs though.

Disappointing game. :(

In other news: John Danks' new moustache is sweet, he looks like a 24 year old Todd Jones. :) I wish more young baseball players my age (24/25) has facial hair and looked like real men like me and John Danks. :P

I really do hope they fire Oz so you guys will be happy. It's grown so old to hear the same ol b****ing about a horses*** team. Please fire Ozzie so you guys can complain about the next guy.

I'm in a s*** mood but not because of Danks imploding in the sixth inning. My god if he can't go six, he deserves to stay in and get f***ing rocked. Ridiculous. But you guys blame the manager instead of Danks. Amazing.

I'm mad because the Hawks are getting their asses bludgeoned in all phases of the game. Hopefully home ice will fix what ails the Hawks.

PLEASE FIRE OZZIE!

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 03:02 AM)
I really do hope they fire Oz so you guys will be happy. It's grown so old to hear the same ol b****ing about a horses*** team. Please fire Ozzie so you guys can complain about the next guy.

I'm in a s*** mood but not because of Danks imploding in the sixth inning. My god if he can't go six, he deserves to stay in and get f***ing rocked. Ridiculous. But you guys blame the manager instead of Danks. Amazing.

I'm mad because the Hawks are getting their asses bludgeoned in all phases of the game. Hopefully home ice will fix what ails the Hawks.

PLEASE FIRE OZZIE!

If you think Ozzie is still the answer for the manager of this team, then we'll never agree. I see a team that plays with no energy, no baseball IQ, and continuous underachievement in all areas of the game.

Edited by fathom