6/4 GT: Indians @ White Sox 7:10, CSN

justBLAZE

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 4, 2010 -> 10:04 PM)
Can someone explain to me how Omar Vizquel passes Luis Aparicio in hits by a SS when he gets a hit while playing 2B or 3B?

I've been wondering this myself. I think Hawk and Stoney are completely missing it on this one

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 03:05 AM)
Hawk crying about the umpire. Yeah Hawk the team just can't get over the hump and get themselves a 2 or 3 game winning streak. Great team KW.

Once the Blackhawks season is over, and before the LeBron stuff really blows up, you'll start hearing more criticism about the Sox in the media. Wouldn't shock me if both Chicago managers get fired.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 03:09 AM)
Really?

Even Pinella?

Oh yeah, he's getting ripped to shreds by the media and Cubs fans right now. He had a lineup the other day with 4 starters out of it for no reason at all. His use/non-use of Colvin has really pissed off Cubs fans as well.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 4, 2010 -> 11:05 PM)
Hawk crying about the umpire. Yeah Hawk the team just can't get over the hump and get themselves a 2 or 3 game winning streak. Great team KW.

lol what is the point of crying about the ump when you are losing by 9 f***ing runs

I just wish KW would blow it up now. Patience is not needed any more.

Trade AJ now and start the parade of salary dumping.

It matters not that Lucy/Castro are no good and Flowers apparently isn't ready going by what you guys say.

Trade all the other salary guys after the all star break when contenders feel the heat to make moves.

We should be trying to become the youngest team in baseball by the end of the season.

Try to trade Peavy as well to a contender. Boston/NY probably would take him.

Do all you can to dump Teahen and Pierre as well. Pray some contender wants them. Pierre could pinch run or something for somebody.

Ask Oz if he wants to coach the young guy White Sox who figure to suck for some time to come. If he doesn't, then let him go to the NL for next season and hire Piniella after the Cub fire him or he quits. Or beg Whitey Herzog to come back and try it again. Our next manger figures to be some old, boring guy after the Ozfest.

Edited by greg775

greg you're flinging crap at a wall and hoping some of it sticks, in those posts

peavy's NTC i believe carried over to the Sox, at least limited NTC and i'm sure he has full NTC protection for 2010, so he'd have to approve a trade

now, tell me there's a team in baseball that will take Jake and his 6+ ERA at the salary he's making?

your posts really make no sense sometimes man

I don't see why a contender like Boston/NY or anybody with money, Philly, wouldn't want Peavy or Rios.

If the goal is to shed money they'll prolly try to dump Rios as well.

They got money to burn and they'd be getting Peavy for the same reason we got him.

why would one lousy start to a season change their minds.

Is he that s***ty?

Edited by greg775

Why not? They got money to burn. In theory he could get hot for a month or 2.

Do you all agree with my post? Isn't that the Sox only option?

Yup Greg, I totally agree. I started the other thread with some optimism but it is now clearly time to take drastic action. Time for the firesale. The time to have patience is long gone. Blow it all up. Like many say this is really going to drive the attendance down. Getting constantly whipped by bottomfeeders is really, really old now.

Edited by chisoxfan09

I don't see why a contender like Boston/NY or anybody with money, Philly, wouldn't want Peavy or Rios.

If the goal is to shed money they'll prolly try to dump Rios as well.

They got money to burn and they'd be getting Peavy for the same reason we got him.

why would one lousy start to a season change their minds.

Is he that s***ty?

Before his meltdown tonight, I see Danks, Rios, and PK as our biggest chips. Gotta agree with the others though no one is gonna want Peavy with that bloated ERA. Hell even the Padres who worshipped him don't want him back now. These trades are hit and miss and early signs are that we missed big tie but jeez the whole pitching staff now is really stinkng rotten except dare I say Sweaty Freddie in the 5 spot. WTF WTF WTF WTF????

Edited by chisoxfan09

My only disagreement is you guys act like money matters to some teams.

Yankees ... why not add Peavy? It's pennies to them. And Rios? Who needs a rejuvenated centerfielder.

That's a lot of money for the firesale. I'm sure Jerry is not in love with Rios yet. With this team a noncontender, he'd rather see some of that loot Rios makes than Rios every day I would think.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (kane0730 @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 12:08 AM)
Nobody wants Jake! That North of 6 ERA isn't too sexy. Some of you are crazy.

I don't think a couple of months of bad Peavy would scare off many NL teams personally, especially with his NL track record.