6/4 GT: Indians @ White Sox 7:10, CSN

justBLAZE

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 02:02 AM)
Couldn't one of the Top 10 NCAA teams do better than 1-6 versus this year's CLE Indians team?

Well, odds are that we draft the #3 starter for the University of Texas with our first pick.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 4, 2010 -> 09:01 PM)
It would be nice to see someone held accountable for an absolute abortion of a season.

Why start now it is all the players fault the manager need not put guys in position to succeed.

Guillen should be fired because he is stupid enough to think that Mark Kotsay is better than Jim Thome.

Yes, Ozzie, please please quit! It will cure what ails this team for a week. Hell the Sox will likely win five, six in a row like all teams do when they fire a manager.

Then they will return to the piece of s*** team they have, but please quit. We need some new blood to b**** about.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 4, 2010 -> 10:06 PM)
Yes, Ozzie, please please quit! It will cure what ails this team for a week. Hell the Sox will likely win five, six in a row like all teams do when they fire a manager.

Then they will return to the piece of s*** team they have, but please quit. We need some new blood to b**** about.

I think your post has inspired the Orioles to give up 3 more runs to the Red Sox.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 4, 2010 -> 09:02 PM)
I really do hope they fire Oz so you guys will be happy. It's grown so old to hear the same ol b****ing about a horses*** team. Please fire Ozzie so you guys can complain about the next guy.

I'm in a s*** mood but not because of Danks imploding in the sixth inning. My god if he can't go six, he deserves to stay in and get f***ing rocked. Ridiculous. But you guys blame the manager instead of Danks. Amazing.

I'm mad because the Hawks are getting their asses bludgeoned in all phases of the game. Hopefully home ice will fix what ails the Hawks.

PLEASE FIRE OZZIE!

1) Danks' velocity was down

2) He was facing a hitter who was 2/2 against him despite entering the game below 150

3) Danks' pitch count was way up

4) He was almost destroyed twice by Peralta, who was also in a super-slump like Hafner, Valbuena and Andruw Jones

5) Danks is horrible against LHB

After the ball hit hard by Hafner right back at Danks that somehow resulted in an out, 95% of MLB managers pull their starter there.

Edited by caulfield12

If you think Ozzie is still the answer for the manager of this team, then we'll never agree. I see a team that plays with no energy, no baseball IQ, and continuous underachievement in all areas of the game.

I said I want you guys to get your wish.

You'll be happy the rest of the year because the new manager will be an interim so he'll be blame free.

And then you'll have the whole offseason to look forward to the new manager and you'll give him to the all star break the following season before you turn on him.

By all means fire Ozzie. I'm all for it.

1) Danks' velocity was down

2) He was facing a hitter who was 2/2 against him despite entering the game below 150

3) Danks' pitch count was way up

4) He was almost destroyed twice by Peralta, who was also in a super-slump like Hafner and Andruw Jones

After the ball hit hard by Hafner right back at Danks that somehow resulted in an out, 95% of MLB managers pull their starter there.

And guess what? The opponent is Cleveland and the pitcher is the supposedly awesome Danks.

If Danks can't go six vs. this piss poor team, then I want him to get an L.

But I'm serious. I'm all for you guys getting your wish. Fire him.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 4, 2010 -> 09:08 PM)
I said I want you guys to get your wish.

You'll be happy the rest of the year because the new manager will be an interim so he'll be blame free.

And then you'll have the whole offseason to look forward to the new manager and you'll give him to the all star break the following season before you turn on him.

By all means fire Ozzie. I'm all for it.

Now you're just arguing for the sake of arguing.

It's like Dick Allen defending Walker.

Sometimes a change just has to be made.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 4, 2010 -> 10:10 PM)
Now you're just arguing for the sake of arguing.

It's like Dick Allen defending Walker.

Sometimes a change just has to be made.

At this point...I'd rather start changing players.

At least Acta knows when to pull Masterson.

That's probably why he's 6-1 against us this season with an absolutely putrid team despite Ozzie saying he doesn't deserve an MLB managing job.

Greg, I feel very confident you could manage the White Sox to a 2-5 or 3-4 record against the Indians this year.

Harvard ECON major in. For sure, he'll get Beckham out.

Major league debut. Only 1 run given up in AAA, in his first appearance....18 games without a run given up after that.

Edited by caulfield12