Holy Shit, Paulie is hot

greg775

My gosh,

Paul Konerko is turning his season around.

What the heck is going on?

Geez if anybody deserved that ball to flop out of Beltran's glove and plop over the fence it's Paulie.

He has not b****ed publicly, just hung in there and somehow gotten out of his funk.

And Valentin??? My gosh. 3 hrs.

this team is feast or famine it seems. one day they are world-beaters, the next they aren't even tiger-beaters. :huh:

losing that first game after the ASG to the Tigers might have been the best thing to ever happen to this team -

losing that first game after the ASG to the Tigers might have been the best thing to ever happen to this team -

was not good for my morale, however. remember, even after they won the next couple I was not impressed. and THAT was about a week after I made another post about how this team will wait until the eleventh hour to get their s*** together, so we couldn't totally give up on them. they then proceeded to lose to the indians 12-5. <_>

:fyou Everyone who ever said to trade Paulie! You never trade someone when they are down. :nono And Frank isn't gonna be around forever, Paulie is our 1st baseman of the future (and today). Leave Daubach on the bench the rest of the year. He can be useful in pinch hitting situations. You had to know that with Paulie's determination and attitude he would come around sooner or later.

you know what, i never jump off paulie bandwagon, so i guess i am a fan.

yet i was told that if i wanted to trade several other players im and not a fan and should not come go to the game..

so i am little confuse, am i or am i not a fan. :huh: :D :lol: :headbang

I wasn't sure when Paulie was gonna come out of that slump that lasted an entire season (second half of last year and first half of this year), but I swear that man was born to hit. You could totally see his frustrations with every popout and strikeout in the first half of the season(i.e. thorwing bat and/or helmet), and you knew he would find a way to turn it around or else it would totally destroy him. Of course i was pissed that the man batted right around the mendoza line for a long time but I never thought about trading him. It's never good to trade a player when his value is lower then it should be. But anyways cheers to Paulie and hopefully this continues. :cheers

No knock on Paulie, but I still think Frank should be playing 1B sometime, while Paulie DH's. I'm elated as to how Paulie's come from his bad start. We need his bat in order to succeed. The rest of the league must be s***ting themselves silly right now.

No knock on Paulie, but I still think Frank should be playing 1B sometime, while Paulie DH's.  I'm elated as to how Paulie's come from his bad start.  We need his bat in order to succeed.  The rest of the league must be s***ting themselves silly right now.

let them play every 2 games there.

what do you think?

No knock on Paulie, but I still think Frank should be playing 1B sometime, while Paulie DH's.  I'm elated as to how Paulie's come from his bad start.  We need his bat in order to succeed.

Frank is this team's DH. Sox fans (and Frank) need to get used to that fact.

but as must be the case, Mags is stepping up and he is near to carrying this team just as Frank is able to

I can't argue that point. But, Frank was really the first one to come out of the early season funk, and it seemed to help pull the rest of them out of it.

I am glad that paul is doing well but, I still think we should trade him either today or in the offseason. And this is the reason it would allow us to save money to use on Colon and Alomar, and also resign Lee who is tied for 1st on the team iin RBIs