Sox vs Atlanta 6-22 game thread 7:10 first pitch

Since I have already excluded myself from Whitesox dreams I cant watch anymore because that would be shipp jumping. They have been doing well without me quite frankly so I dont want to ruin their success and get into following every game again.

Still not a team I am dying to watch...sorry just saying.

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 08:53 AM)
Since I have already excluded myself from Whitesox dreams I cant watch anymore because that would be shipp jumping. They have been doing well without me quite frankly so I dont want to ruin their success and get into following every game again.

Now come on, dude. Why the hell you gotta piss in our Cheerios, yet AGAIN??

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 09:55 AM)
Now come on, dude. Why the hell you gotta piss in our Cheerios, yet AGAIN??

It has been working! So as long as it works you will eat those Cheerios and like it. *crunch crunch*

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 08:53 AM)

I'm stuck as well, I do want to watch tonight though, but they are 3-0 in this stretch when I didn't watch. I'll just watch and if they lose, I'll take the blame for it. :D

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 11:43 AM)
I'm stuck as well, I do want to watch tonight though, but they are 3-0 in this stretch when I didn't watch. I'll just watch and if they lose, I'll take the blame for it. :D

No, I'd really rather you don't watch.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 01:30 PM)
Pierre LF

Vizquel 3B

Rios CF

Konerko 1B

Quentin RF

Kotsay DH

Pierzynski C

Ramirez SS

Beckham 2B

Danks P

I know I've missed a few sox games recently, but Kotsay is NOT batting 5th?! Praise Jesus.

Wow, Ozzie is just so dumb. I'm so glad he's willing to f*** up the development of one of our better prospects over stupid bulls*** with Kenny. One of them needs to go, and I'm in the camp of Ozzie getting a pink slip.

Edited by TitoMB

Does Tim Hudson count as a tough righty (2.34 ERA this season, one of the best pitchers of his generation)? Derek Lowe (9-5 this season)? Do we have to wait until Friday and Ted Lilly until we see Viciedo again?

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 12:39 PM)
Does Tim Hudson count as a tough righty (2.34 ERA this season, one of the best pitchers of his generation)? Derek Lowe (9-5 this season)? Do we have to wait until Friday and Ted Lilly until we see Viciedo again?

Well this one is on Kenny. Bad time to bring him up.

I don't blame Ozzie for shielding the kid a bit.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 01:38 PM)
Guys, he's trying to protect him against the stud arms right now.

There are only so many John Lannan's out there (hell there's one less today than there was Sunday when they demoted THE John Lannan to AAA after his horrible outing) and a whole lot of righties, this stretch of games here includes quite a few "tough" righties: Strasburg, Martin, Hanson, Hudson, Lowe(?), Zambrano, Dempster and only 2 lefties: Lannan (horrible) and Lilly (very good). Seems like they picked the absolute worst time to call up Viciedo if he's going to be protected from "though" righties.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 12:43 PM)
Is anyone really suprised that Ozzie is doing this to Viciedo? We all know that he shouldn't have been brought up if he wasn't going to get regular playing time, but KW had to know what he was getting into when he made the move.

He should have brought him up this weekend, rather than last.