Gamethread: White Sox 64-51 vs Tigers 55-59 7:10 PM CST

Kyyle23

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After last night it's hard to get excited. Section 526 was FULL of twins fans. That was hands down the worst game that I have ever been to. But with that being said, I want a serious ass whuppin tonight. And if one of our batters get hit, I wanna hit 2 of theirs. This s*** has to stop. Let's beat Detroit's ass, then go up to Minny with a chip on our shoulder. This "respect" for the twins and Gardenhire is starting to get out of hand. If a bench clearing brawl is what it'll take to ignite this team, then so be it. I'm tired of the White Sox getting punked out.

Edited by Chet Kincaid

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Aug 13, 2010 -> 05:58 PM)
After last night it's hard to get excited. Section 526 was FULL of twins fans. That was hands down the worst game that I have ever been to. But with that being said, I want a serious ass whuppin tonight. And if one of our batters get hit, I wanna hit 2 of theirs. This s*** has to stop. Let's beat Detroit's ass, then go up to Minny with a chip on our shoulder. This "respect" for the twins and Gardenhire is starting to get out of hand. If a bench clearing brawl is what it'll take to ignite this team, then so be it. I'm tired of the White Sox getting punked out.

The retaliation stuff is growing old. Hit the damn ball, pitch it and blow them out on the field. A brawl would be very stupid and I don't understand why people are starting to talk about brawling. Teams in our division thrive on beating us; we do need to be more intense in these games, but brawling is not the answer to anything except getting a few guys hurt.

p.s. I'm sick of seeing Juan Pierre come up with men on base.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 13, 2010 -> 02:40 PM)
Pierre 7

Vizquel 5

Rios 8

PK DH

Teahen 9

Ramirez 6

A.J. 2

Kotsay 3

Beckham 4

Buehrle P

Kotsay 8th? Are you sure this is the lineup?

I really hope Quentin becomes the everyday DH now.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 13, 2010 -> 02:51 PM)
He's been hit by 3 pitches in 2 days and has been struggling a lot with the bats lately.

Seriously, he's played a bunch lately, gotten HBP a few times, had a couple plays running out hits at first where he hit the ground... this is just a day off for him.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 13, 2010 -> 02:46 PM)
Wow, we really expect to contend with a lineup like this?

My thoughts exactly.

You have to wonder what's going through Kenny's head when he sees a lineup like this during a pennant race.