Sox @ Indians

Heads22

QUOTE (elgonzo4sox @ Aug 30, 2010 -> 10:09 PM)
Thank goodness rosters expand on Wednesday...maybe we'll see Morel for some additional infield help.

Who is that girl? Christina Ricci's sister from Black Snake Moan?

I don't think we'll see Morel with the labrum problem...but it certainly is a possibility.

Edited by caulfield12

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 30, 2010 -> 10:13 PM)
Who is that girl? Christina Ricci's sister from Black Snake Moan?

I don't think we'll see Morel with the labrum problem...but it certainly is a possibility.

Didn't know he was down...bummer...who might they bring up for another infielder?

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 30, 2010 -> 10:05 PM)
Sign Greg Walker to a contract extension.

This is the game where the tide turned, leading to the first ever 32-0 stretch to end a season in baseball history, twin fueled by Lilli-elf and Manny The Predator Ramirez.

ManRam got a haircut tonight, didn't he?

QUOTE (elgonzo4sox @ Aug 30, 2010 -> 10:15 PM)
Didn't know he was down...bummer...who might they bring up for another infielder?

He's played through it, and his hitting hasn't been affected, although I can't imagine it would help his power numbers.

One of those situations where they said it wouldn't get worse, as long as he could tolerate the discomfort.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 30, 2010 -> 10:17 PM)
More than anything, happy to win this game so there's more excitement for Manny's debut tomorrow.

Amen to that.

After the 2-8 roadtrip the same time last year when we were only down 2 1/2, we had to have this game and somehow managed to pull it out.

It feels like the most important victory of the year...even though our odds of getting to the post-season are probably about 20%.