Pulling for Billy

zach23

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha you dont wanna know what I think about you and Bmr.. you really dont  :lol:

i really don't care about your opinion on us.

you can make any counter you want to defend yourself, but you are really

showing everyone what you are really about.

ahhhh forget it... I could argue with you all night but it wouldnt make a difference, you would still claim to be mature and adult about it when your clearly as bad as I am..

I apologized and u could care less so I wont be watsing my time with you anymore... Gooday

:)

you are not getting the point, you apologize to me before and it is over.

the point i am trying to say and that is why i jump in again, you were

belittling other posters b/c their opinions are different than your.

i made my peace with you on page 5 but you broke it with the punk

s*** you started to spout.

you apologize again and that is again ok, but you are not seeing what

me and others were tryng to say to you.

now do you see the big pict again.

the mariners are a good team and you just wont admit that maybe koch is showing signs of getting better...he threw a lot of strikes and maybe after a few outings koch will get back to his old self.

where do you see where i said all that......................

:huh:

another delusional poster.

you said it wasnt a close game and i said they are a good team anyway and he still got these good players out which still takes good pitching no matter what the score is..i dont understand how you get mad at people calling you names when you right s*** like "is this children hr." and try to insult my intelligence..do u consider colons performance good or was it just not a close game so it shouldnt count??

you said it wasnt a close game and i said they are a good team anyway and he still got these good players out which still takes good pitching no matter what the score is..i dont understand how you get mad at people calling you names when you right s*** like "is this children hr." and try to insult my intelligence..do u consider colons performance good or was it just not a close game so it shouldnt count??

WHy are you people all pissy and b****y? The sox just moved into a tie for 1st place! :headbang

you know what, i did read what you posted wrong, and for that i am sorry.

on the flip side why did you point this out to me............... just a regular post

about how he did would make point.

i am not saying its you but i have seen people on here who one day say colon sucks and then now say he is great and that is what pisses me off...you stick with the guys when they are doing good and bad.

as i mention on another thread i will not change my mind just to jump on bandwagons.

but if you post, do not address it to one particular poster. just post it and let it take a life

of its own. that is how a good discussion gets going and doesn't start fights.

really?

r u sure or is this a joke.

witesoxfan suspected this before but its becoming more and more obvious. They never post at the same time, have almost same post format, and always supports each other.

And the "other" guy came on and just started blasted into LDF. Its the same guy. Tonight was all i needed to think that way.

really?

witesoxfan suspected this before but its becoming more and more obvious. They never post at the same time, have almost same post format, and always supports each other.

thanks for the info.

it is kinda of funny.

well today is today and tomorrow is another day.

if i kept grudges, me and bmr would never be talking to each other.

really?

thanks for the info.

it is kinda of funny.

well today is today and tomorrow is another day.

if i kept grudges, me and bmr would never be talking to each other.

Hmmm I wonder which poster Brando is these days.... :lol:

really?

And the "other" guy came on and just started blasted into LDF. Its the same guy. Tonight was all i needed to think that way.

we had fun, i hope i didn't offend any of the other posters. esp jim faiter(sp)

do not say anything bad bmr. ;)