Eastbound and Down Season 2, September 26th

Kyyle23

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (zenryan @ Oct 17, 2010 -> 11:22 PM)
Man, Kenny pissed me off when he made Stevie break it off with Maria.

Writers need to stay true to the character. Kenny has no redeeming qualities. If Kenny lost his woman. . . there was no way Stevie was going to find happiness.

Props to the actress playing Maria for being so brave. I can't say I've ever seen someone of her . . . shape nude on television before.

Great episode tonight.

QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Oct 18, 2010 -> 02:01 PM)
Next week is chapter 5 . . . there are 7 chapters this season.

Full guess from the previews. He enjoys his dad, they eventually end up fighting, he finds out why he wants to pitch, gets motivated by April, comes back to the States re-invigorated and season finale ends up with April telling him she doesn't want to be with him anymore.

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Oct 18, 2010 -> 06:44 PM)
Full guess from the previews. He enjoys his dad, they eventually end up fighting, he finds out why he wants to pitch, gets motivated by April, comes back to the States re-invigorated and season finale ends up with April telling him she doesn't want to be with him anymore.

That is completely and utterly possible. Fairly accurate guess given the natural course of this show.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Oct 19, 2010 -> 12:50 PM)
It was a very predictable "twist" that Eduardo Sanchez was his dad, but I am interested to see where this goes. When the coach showed him the picture of that ambidextrous pitcher, it very much seemed that that pitcher is the coach, but who knows, maybe that was supposed to be Kenny's dad.

I'm about 100% sure it was the coach. It looked just like him and he was trying to teach Kenny a lesson that he learned the hard way.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Oct 19, 2010 -> 02:39 PM)
I don't know how Stevie wouldn't be everyone's favorite character from the beginning.

I wasn't sure how to react to him in season one. I'd usually laugh at his antics but was so weirded out by how pathetic he was. Now I just love that he's so pathetic and want more screen time for him.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Oct 19, 2010 -> 01:41 PM)
I'm about 100% sure it was the coach. It looked just like him and he was trying to teach Kenny a lesson that he learned the hard way.

Yeah, it looked JUST like him, but I was wondering if they were going to allude to his dad being a former pitcher too. Or maybe his dad actually had a picture on that very same wall, and they will come back to that later.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Oct 19, 2010 -> 12:50 PM)
It was a very predictable "twist" that Eduardo Sanchez was his dad, but I am interested to see where this goes. When the coach showed him the picture of that ambidextrous pitcher, it very much seemed that that pitcher is the coach, but who knows, maybe that was supposed to be Kenny's dad.

wtf

It was a very obvious picture of said coach. They zoomed in right on his face.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 19, 2010 -> 07:23 PM)
wtf

It was a very obvious picture of said coach. They zoomed in right on his face.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Oct 19, 2010 -> 02:03 PM)
Yeah, it looked JUST like him, but I was wondering if they were going to allude to his dad being a former pitcher too. Or maybe his dad actually had a picture on that very same wall, and they will come back to that later.

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Oct 4, 2010 -> 12:36 AM)
the hot chick from Nacho Libre has my full attention in this series :) i hope she stays a while :headbang

ana_de_la_reguera.jpgAna+de+la+Reguera.jpg

Her name is Ana de la Reguera, been a fan of hers for years, she is one hot Mexican mamacita :wub:

Kenny Powers f***ing rules!!