Official Squared Circle Thread

DB beats Wyatt in the show opener, enters Rumble around 10 and wins. Beats Orton at Mania.

I fully expect DB to beat Wyatt in the opener, enter 5th, last a long time, Batista enters at 29 and eliminates him and nothing comes of it.

I don't know how the E can ignore the reaction he gets and not do something at Mania with it. I hope the crowd craps on Batista. I actually liked him as a heel right before he left and sort of hope he returns like that but he won't. Too many babyfaces right now. Or bring Sheamus back as a hell somehow. Shock me outside of the New Age OUtlaws walking out on Punk.

I fell asleep around 8 so only saw the ending on youtube.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 14, 2014 -> 05:43 AM)
DB beats Wyatt in the show opener, enters Rumble around 10 and wins. Beats Orton at Mania.

I fully expect DB to beat Wyatt in the opener, enter 5th, last a long time, Batista enters at 29 and eliminates him and nothing comes of it.

I don't know how the E can ignore the reaction he gets and not do something at Mania with it. I hope the crowd craps on Batista. I actually liked him as a heel right before he left and sort of hope he returns like that but he won't. Too many babyfaces right now. Or bring Sheamus back as a hell somehow. Shock me outside of the New Age OUtlaws walking out on Punk.

I fell asleep around 8 so only saw the ending on youtube.

I think Batista will come back similar to how he left. He wanted less rated G stuff and he's already gotten into it with Alberto on Twitter. Spotlight Dave isn't coming back to be some prissy wrestler.

Mae Young has passed away. RIP to a lady who would do whatever ridiculous thing Vince asked her to, and would make the best of it.

Taking a Bubba Ray Dudley powerbomb through a table at 77 years of age? Crazy, but she did it and it's memorable.

Edited by The Critic

Annual Sting to WWE rumors in full swing. WWE is is currently in talks with Sting, who is not under contract with TNA. Sting has been working a lot of recent TNA live events in what could be part of a ‘farewell tour’ for the 15-time World Champion.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jan 17, 2014 -> 12:22 AM)
Annual Sting to WWE rumors in full swing. WWE is is currently in talks with Sting, who is not under contract with TNA. Sting has been working a lot of recent TNA live events in what could be part of a ‘farewell tour’ for the 15-time World Champion.

SPOILER:

Sting lost a match that had his contract ripped up so maybe, just maybe these rumors have some legs to them for once.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 17, 2014 -> 09:55 AM)
What would Sting do at Mania? I wouldn't waste a Taker match on him now.

Why not? If Sting shows up in the next few weeks, they could work a 2 month buildup to mania.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 17, 2014 -> 12:34 PM)
Why not? If Sting shows up in the next few weeks, they could work a 2 month buildup to mania.

Ya, I'm with you on this one.

I guess I'd just really like to see Sting in the E one time. Ya they're both old as dirt but the build up for a match like that could be a lot of fun.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 17, 2014 -> 01:31 PM)
I read that the last two TNA live events had 800 and 1200 people in attendance. You have to think that all of the ex-WWE guys want to get back to the bigtime

I unfortunately caught the last 30 or so minutes of Impact last night and it's just a clusterf***. Including what I read about next week's impact the last 3 weeks have been absurd booking.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 17, 2014 -> 01:33 PM)
I unfortunately caught the last 30 or so minutes of Impact last night and it's just a clusterf***. Including what I read about next week's impact the last 3 YEARS have been absurd booking.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 17, 2014 -> 01:27 PM)
Ya, I'm with you on this one.

I guess I'd just really like to see Sting in the E one time. Ya they're both old as dirt but the build up for a match like that could be a lot of fun.

It truly is now or never for Sting/Taker. The WWE with Ultimate Warrior in HOF this year they could add Sting and The Blade Runners are reunited in HOF! That would be epic.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 17, 2014 -> 02:42 PM)
You know what else I was thinking is a small possibility if Sting came back? A Blade Runners tagteam reunion. Warrior has been chirping on twitter that he isnt done yet

Great minds think alike at 2:42 today! :lol:

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 17, 2014 -> 02:44 PM)
Does anyone really remember the Blade Runners? I've only heard of them.

I saw some youtube highlights of them. Both Warrior and Sting were massive back then, and had super awesome long mullets,, neon facepaint, and did the "you cant knock me down im shaking the ropes" thing

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 17, 2014 -> 02:44 PM)
Does anyone really remember the Blade Runners? I've only heard of them.

They really did not tag together very long and had a good short run and they split up as quick as they came together and you know the rest.

Edited by Soxfest