Official Squared Circle Thread

Hulk Hogan has reportedly been examined by WWE doctors, and following the physical examination, the company has made the decision not to book him in a match at WrestleMania. On top of that, word is that they will not book him in any angle that requires him to get physical. At this time, the plan is for Hogan to make some form of non-wrestling appearance at WrestleMania.

Credit: The Wrestling Observer

Edited by Soxfest

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jan 23, 2014 -> 09:58 PM)
Sting match against Magnus tonight was a clusterf***! Dixie Carter on air character is horrid.

That was the contract match that basically wrote him off the company, right?

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jan 23, 2014 -> 09:58 PM)
Sting match against Magnus tonight was a clusterf***! Dixie Carter on air character is horrid.

Here's TNA TNA'ing it. http://www.cagesideseats.com/videos/2014/1...st-match-in-tna

Sting coming down from the rafters as a Rumble surprise would be cool as hell. Not sure if the E let's him do that though if he does go there.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 24, 2014 -> 08:11 AM)
I'm sure WWE would want Sting in some condition to wear he doesn't have to work Mania with a T-shirt on.

They'll never do the rafter entrance again.

Didnt HBK do a modified rafter entrance after the Owen Hart incident?

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 25, 2014 -> 08:09 AM)
So Bryan's rumored opponent at Mania...Sheamus. Wow.

I think WWE is so paranoid about show leaks that they are throwing out a lot of different rumors to throw people off the scent

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 25, 2014 -> 08:15 AM)
I think WWE is so paranoid about show leaks that they are throwing out a lot of different rumors to throw people off the scent

I hope so but last years Rumble/Mania card were about as predictable as can be.

Hope for the swerve tomorrow.

Word is Kevin Nash may be in the Rumble.

Make your winner prediction.............................. I say Bryan is a surprise 30th man and it comes down to Batista and Bryan with Batista the winner.

Edited by Soxfest

I'll say it until Mania, if they do it, I just don't understand putting a guy in the main event of your biggest show ever who has been gone for 4 years and isn't all that legendary. Especially when you just unified into one major title.

It's not like Batista is close to being The Rock. Does the E not want to see 70,000 chanting YES in unison?

Just saw this Royal Rumble betting odds.

30 Man Royal Rumble Match (Top 5)

Batista (4/11)

Daniel Bryan (2/1)

CM Punk (6/1)

Roman Reigns (10/1)

Big E Langston (25/1)

WWE Title Match: Randy Orton (1/6) vs. John Cena (7/2)

Brock Lesnar (1/10) vs. The Big Show (11/2)

Bray Wyatt (4/11) vs. Daniel Bryan (2/1)

Kickoff Pre-show: The New Age Outlaws (1/8) vs. Cody Rhodes and Goldust (9/2)

Credit: SkyBet via Rajah.com

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 26, 2014 -> 02:02 PM)
I'll say it until Mania, if they do it, I just don't understand putting a guy in the main event of your biggest show ever who has been gone for 4 years and isn't all that legendary. Especially when you just unified into one major title.

It's not like Batista is close to being The Rock. Does the E not want to see 70,000 chanting YES in unison?

It's a big slap in the face to fans if they do it. I hate to be that guy who overly complains about a scripted sport but having a guy who is arguably the most over guy in the last decade possibly in the 5th biggest match at Mania is just a joke.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jan 26, 2014 -> 03:36 PM)
Just saw this Royal Rumble betting odds.

30 Man Royal Rumble Match (Top 5)

Batista (4/11)

Daniel Bryan (2/1)

CM Punk (6/1)

Roman Reigns (10/1)

Big E Langston (25/1)

WWE Title Match: Randy Orton (1/6) vs. John Cena (7/2)

Brock Lesnar (1/10) vs. The Big Show (11/2)

Bray Wyatt (4/11) vs. Daniel Bryan (2/1)

Kickoff Pre-show: The New Age Outlaws (1/8) vs. Cody Rhodes and Goldust (9/2)

Credit: SkyBet via Rajah.com

My one roommate is a huge gambler and wrestling fan so he's been all over this. Bryan wasn't on the board at the start of the week, then had like the 4th best odds a few days ago and at some point today was a pretty decent sized favorite. Who knows what that all means but it's interesting for sure.

Edited by Rowand44