Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (scs787 @ Feb 24, 2014 -> 03:39 AM)
Got home just in time for Wyats Shield, which was awesome, of course.....Anything noteworthy happen before it?

Rhodes vs Rybaxel was alright. Big E vs Swagger was surprisingly good. PTP breakup match was awful. Bad News Barrett has had like 5 promos and been awesome outside that last one.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Feb 23, 2014 -> 09:53 PM)
Well it went to s*** immediately after I posted it. Two run ins in a EC match? Is Russia still booking?

It's dumb but we all knew that was happening. Still not sure if Bryan is going to be inserted in the title match or take on HHH, that's the missing piece here.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Feb 23, 2014 -> 10:38 PM)
Sigh, are they really gonna go through with Orton/Batista???

I'm pretty sure Bryan is going to be inserted in that match. If not, well...riot.

But Bryan winning the title tonight would have been dumb, you save that for Mania.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 24, 2014 -> 04:05 AM)
It's dumb but we all knew that was happening. Still not sure if Bryan is going to be inserted in the title match or take on HHH, that's the missing piece here.

Yeah I know Bray vs Cena is coming and Kane/HHH continuing on with Bryan but I just wish it didn't have to come to 2 run ins in an other wise great match.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Feb 24, 2014 -> 04:38 AM)
Sigh, are they really gonna go through with Orton/Batista???

Honestly I don't think there's any way they can now. I almost want to see it happen just to see the arena burn down like no one has ever seen before.